Friday, November 16, 2012
In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous March Toward Fascism”
“If it’s not accepted that big government, fiat money, ignoring liberty, central economic planning, welfarism, and warfarism caused our crisis, we can expect a continuous and dangerous march toward corporatism and even fascism with even more loss of our liberties.” Paul urged.
“All branches of our government today are controlled by individuals who use their power to undermine liberty and enhance the welfare/warfare state-and frequently their own wealth and power,” the congressman continued.
The Congressman described the federal government as “bloated, corrupt and wasteful”, adding that “Our Constitution, which was intended to limit government power and abuse, has failed.” “The Founders warned that a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people. The current crisis reflects that their concerns were justified.” Paul added. “Legalizing a government monopoly for initiating aggression can only lead to exhausting liberty associated with chaos, anger and the breakdown of civil society,’ Paul said. “We now have a standing army of armed bureaucrats in the TSA, CIA, FBI, Fish and Wildlife, FEMA, IRS, Corp of Engineers, etc., numbering over 100,000 civil society.” the congressman said. He added that sadly, many people do not realise the value of liberty, noting “History has shown that the masses have been quite receptive to the promises of authoritarians which are rarely if ever fulfilled,” Paul seemed deeply upset that he had not been able to do more during his career to prevent the systematic erosion of freedom and the values of the constitution, noting: “In many ways, according to conventional wisdom, my off-and-on career in Congress, from 1976 to 2012, accomplished very little. No named legislation, no named federal buildings or highways, thank goodness! In spite of my efforts, the government has grown exponentially, taxes remain excessive, and the prolific increase of incomprehensible regulations continues. Wars are constant and pursued without congressional declaration.” Although the Congressman will be the first to admit he has never been the strongest orator, his speeches have always been crammed with passion, dignity and a fearless adherence to his Libertarian principles. Paul covered every major issue including the Federal Reserve, the PATRIOT Act, warrantless spying, undeclared wars, the illegalization of medical marijuana, hemp and raw milk, the failed drug war, TSA searches, federal debt and borrowing, the rise of world government, and many many more. In his concluding remarks, Paul outlined five great dangers impeding the goal of a free society:
1. The continuous attack on our civil liberties which threatens the rule of law and our ability to resist the onrush of tyranny.
2. Violent anti-Americanism that has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of “blow-back” is not understood or denied, our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in. National bankruptcy and a greater threat to our national security will result.
3. The ease in which we go to war, without a declaration by Congress, but accepting international authority from the UN or NATO even for preemptive wars, otherwise known as aggression.
4. A financial political crisis as a consequence of excessive debt, unfunded liabilities, spending, bailouts, and gross discrepancy in wealth distribution going from the middle class to the rich. The danger of central economic planning, by the Federal Reserve must be understood.
5. World government taking over local and US sovereignty by getting involved in the issues of war, welfare, trade, banking, a world currency, taxes, property ownership, and private ownership of guns.
The congressman said that the solution for combating all these dangers was rejection of government force of rule and “the simple moral premise of rejecting all acts of aggression”.
Paul ended, as ever, with modesty and with a simple, straightforward message:
“I have come to one firm conviction after these many years of trying to figure out the plain truth of things. The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.
If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.” Ron Paul is a rare gem. He is one of the last elected officials that refuses to compromise his principles on liberty and his belief in the constitution. We can only hope that he finds his rightfully deserved place in history along with the founders and we thank him for his tireless commitment to the cause of freedom. Watch Ron Paul’s entire riveting speech below: infowars.com
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (685)
- Nuclear Christmas, false flag in America to blame ...
- US Under Nuclear Attack Threat From Forces Within ...
- Something Over Veliky Novgorod Russia (Watch Full ...
- Patricia Spottedcrow released from prison
- Dream a Little Dream
- Best drunk reporter bombing ever
- Antarctic Sea Ice Sets Another Record
- ‘First Amendment Cop’ Becomes Internet Icon
- A Letter from Hobby Lobby Stores CEO
- Civil Disobedience
- HAARP Status
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Jimi Hendrix - Red House live in Stockholm 69
- Jimi Hendrix Live : The Wind cries Mary (Happy 70t...
- Hard Right Neocons Joe Lieberman and Peter King Di...
- The Dollar General Coffee Maker
- What New Nickname Has the Public Given Egyptian Pr...
- Chuck Woolery on Assault Weapons
- ‘Two And A Half Men’ Star Angus T. Jones Calls Sho...
- Nibiru? Planet X?
- Make Viral !!! List of ALL The Fema Concentration ...
- Obama to Swear In for Second Term in Secret
- TMI? - 5 - HOUR ENERGY
- New Jersey Man Uses Prius to Power His House for a...
- ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013...
- Tears for Fears - Shout
- Del Shannon Runaway
- Blanche - "Someday
- My Life as a Turkey
- Is Obama Using Soviet Style Mind Control to Push A...
- Turkey King
- Why are There Lines in the Sky?
- Thousands of Corp Execs Booked to DENVER
- Veteran Cops Deliver Letter to AG Holder Urging Ma...
- Petraeus, Allen, Gaouette, Ham and Stand Down orde...
- The Cars - Good Times Roll
- Karzai orders Afghan forces to capture US detentio...
- Obama is Trafficking Guns to Syria to aid Al-Qaeda...
- Conspiracy Theory S03E02 Death Ray
- 32 Questions That All Americans Must Answer
- In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous ...
- Talk Show Host Calls For Second American Revolutio...
- The System Is Rebelling From Within Thanks To LEAP...
- 666 A True Story
- Photo Shows Sandy Volunteers Feeding FEMA Workers
- Krauthammer: White House 'Held Affair Over Petraeu...
- Citizens from 34 States Petition the White House t...
- NASA Whistleblowers - Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collisi...
- FBI Deemed Petraeus Affair Part of Criminal -Not I...
- After Sandy, Bloomberg refused National Guard’s he...
- Treason: Benghazi Revelations Could Sink Obama
- Strategic Relocation
- Hundreds of Thousands of Military Ballots "Acciden...
- Fighting drug trade with legalisation in US
- Nwo Gum Pushing Globalist Agenda
- 10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victor...
- From Oct 19,2012 - Presidential Election Results -...
- Beer Expertise
- Repost - Obama to Release College Records and Pass...
- Here It Comes, Be Prepared! On Wed BO Took First M...
- Obama Held Accountable For His Own Words
- Bings go Better With Coke
- Georgia Man Speeds Down Interstate With Crying Gir...
- Obama Ordered DHS To Control Hurricanes
- Department of Homeland Security Employee of the Mo...
- Gun Sales Surge In Fear Of Obama Re-Election
- Lou Reed - Dirty Blvd.
- Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (alternate outro)
- ▼ November (70)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)