Sunday, November 04, 2012

Bings go Better With Coke

My wife and I were in a 50's style restaurant the other night and we started looking at all the memorabilia.

 There was a lot of Coca-Cola stuff, one of them said "Things go better with coke."



 I was pretty young when Coke was using that particular add and was a bit confused.

 I thought it said "Bings go better with Coca-Cola bings go better with coke."

What's a "Bing?"

 There were a lot of words that I didn't know back then, I remember thinking "It must be like a party."

 As in:

"Hey Fred, the wife and I are having a little bing on Saturday night, and I was hoping you and your wife could drop by."

Or:

"The night started out as a little get together, but by midnight, it was full fledged bing!"

2 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

Too bad they never called a shot of Jack Daniel's a "Bing", it'd be right-on!

texlahoma said...

Galt -Yeah, really.

Blog Archive