Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Beer Expertise

My beer expertise (rampant alcoholism) has finally paid off. I pulled up to the convenience store drive through and ordered a thirty pack of beer.

 

Coors Light

 The girl handed it to me and I'm like "Uh, this is a little light."

So I start shifting it back and forth, the cans are moving around in the box, I open it in front of her, two cans short!

I don't know if they were more surprised an unopened thirty pack had only 28 beers or at the fact that I could tell it was light.

They got me another thirty pack, I think they should have given me 32 beers, but that would be a battle, not worth fighting.
Name:  boobs and beer.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  90.2 KB
This pic has nothing to do with the story



3 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

Smart man!

Heff said...

Gratuitous knockers are ALWAYS a great idea.

I too, purchase 30 packs - Busch Light is still my flavor.

Looks like I'm gonna be buying a LOT more of 'em after last night's results....at least while I can still afford 'em.

texlahoma said...

Galt - They could have ripped me off on a lot of things, but not beer!

Heff - I too drink Busch Light from time to time. Same here, I might have to down shift to Milwaukee's best, but I hope not!

Blog Archive