Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Power of Hemp and its countless uses



Idiots - Imbeciles - Morons 1 in 10 Americans Wants War With Russia Over Downed Airliner



Idiots -Those having an IQ between 26 and 50.
Imbeciles - Those having an IQ between 26 and 50.
Morons - Those having an IQ between 51 and 70.
Sheeple - Those who believe what they are told, without question, by the propaganda arm of the U.S. government, better known as the mainstream media.



In a new CNN/ORC poll, almost one in ten Americans have expressed a desire to take military action against Russia should it be confirmed that Vladimir Putin’s government was somehow involved with the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17.
 85 percent believe Russia is responsible for the MH17 missile attack.
So, it looks like 10% of Americans have an IQ of 70 or less and 85% of Americans are Sheeple.

The 10% are most likely in agreement with the 85%, that leaves 15%.

Congratulations!


If you are an American reading this blog, you are in the top 15%, you are smarter than 85% of your fellow countrymen.


Makes you think doesn't it?


It makes me think, my thoughts can be summed up into one word:

Yikes! 

(One glimmer of hope - the poll is probably propaganda too.)

Brooklyn Bridge White Flags - Illuminati Freemason Symbolism


Ron Paul Blames 'Malaysia Airlines Disaster' On US-Backed Overthrow of Ukraine Gov


LARGE BRIGHT LIGHTS ON THE SOHO SATELLITE



Published on Jul 21, 2014 MAJOR UPDATE, ARE THESE MAGNETIC BALLS OF ENERGY?/SOHO HAS REMOVED THE IMAGES, PART 2/ UPDAThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REjql.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovyMD... SOLAR AND QUAKE LINKS, @ http://www.BpearthWatch.com

Monday, July 21, 2014

My A/C Unit Plays - I'm Burning For You by the Blue Oyster Cult

This might sound a little crazy, but when I'm outside and my central air unit kicks on, it reminds me of a song and it immediately starts playing in my head.


I think it's the drums at the very start of the song, it's kind of hard to hear, but there's a one - two, real fast.

That is exactly how the a/c unit sounds when it first kicks on.

Fact is stranger than fiction!

Whistleblower: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

Source tells award winning reporter Washington lying about responsibility for tragedy
by Paul Joseph Watson | July 21, 2014

Award winning former Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

 In the absence of any proper investigation, media rhetoric over the last few days has firmly pointed the finger of blame for the downing of the aircraft on Russian-backed Ukrainian rebels, but Parry’s source tells a different story. What I’ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms. The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

 Although the establishment press has attempted to deride any questioning of the official narrative that Ukrainian rebels were responsible for the incident by invoking the tired “conspiracy theory” pejorative, Parry can hardly be dismissed as a crank given his key role in covering the Iran-Contra scandal for the Associated Press and Newsweek. Indeed, Parry’s investigative work on intelligence matters, for which he was awarded the George Polk Award, suggests that the information provided by his source is worthy of serious attention.

More at infowars.com 

Blog Archive