Friday, March 22, 2013

I Found my Dream Job - but I'll Have to Move to South Korea

I want to be a miniskirt measurer.




A law designed to combat indecent exposure and drunken abuse of the police has led to much speculation as to whether or not miniskirts will be deemed illegal once the law comes into effect today.
The law was passed a year ago, under the last administration, but left-leaning newspaper the Hankyoreh argues the legislation sets an ‘authoritarian’ and ‘regressive’ tone for the new president.

 The problem, critics argue, is the ambiguity of the new law that says ‘those who show their bare skin excessively in a public place or expose parts of the body that should remain covered, thus making others feel embarrassment or discomfort, are guilty of indecent exposure.’

Story continues at koreabang.com

4 comments:

Bob said...

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

The pictures aren't loading.

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

All I get is "ERROR 404"

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

texlahoma said...

Bob - Sorry about that, I think I've got it now, I guess they didn't like me hot-linking.

Mr. Shife said...

Sounds like a most excellent job and I don't even care if there is medical benefits. I am going to work on my resume right now. Take care texlahoma.

Bob said...

The pay may not be the best, but the (side) benefits will be superb.

Blog Archive