Thursday, March 07, 2013

December 21 - 2012 event will occur on March 21 - 2013?

I've seen some articles on the internet about March 22nd 2013.
About how they think something will happen on that day because the Illuminati are quite fond of the numbers 322.
I think they are close, but no cigar.
That is, in my opinion, some kind of new beginning date, therefore,  I believe something significant  will happen on March 21, 2013.
I usually provide links on this blog, but not this time.
If a person thinks all of this is nonsense, what good is giving a link?

A group of remote viewers hit a wall  when trying to view March 21, 2013.
Not an actual wall, more like pure light, some described it as a religious experience.

But the point was that this particular group could not go beyond 3-21-2013.
So, just out of caution, maybe we should all dot our Is and cross our Ts in life.


2 comments:

Bob said...

Here's a vastly major event that will happen on March 22, 2013.

My 74th birthday.

Major event... since I never imagined I'd live this long.... and still be pretty healthy.

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday,, you grouchy old fart...
Happy birthday to me.

texlahoma said...

Bob - Well maybe that's what all the hubbub is about.
Happy Birthday a little early!

Blog Archive