Sunday, March 03, 2013

FORMER LAWYERS


Photo: I am reposting for those who have missed it. FORMER LAWYERS? I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this. This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/ Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn. Big surprise. Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address. Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a
Left - Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud.

Right - Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

 
the-obamas-i-knew-they-had-both-lost-their-law-license-but-i-didnt-know-why-until-i-read-this

9 comments:

Bob said...

These two anti-white America radicals in the White House, with their grubby little fingers on the red button and the nuke football.

It's still astounding.

One can only imagine that other more sensible nations are terrified at what these two might do should they let their undisiplined emotions take over... a real possibility.

History will argue over it for centuries.

texlahoma said...

Bob - It makes me wonder what Obama lied about on his bar application, could it be his place of birth?

Anonymous said...

I value your opinion and your point of view. If you can , please read my latest post and give me your feedback. thanks , the rat

Bob said...

Ahhh....

These losers that fish for hits on their blogs....

I always delete them.

Bob said...

Can't even spell "Mojave" correctly...

texlahoma said...

Bob - I would usually agree, 99% of that kind of comments are just spam, but I've already been visiting that site, it's pretty good. I think he's on our side.

Bob said...

Oh.

I'll go take a look-see then.

Mr. Shife said...

My approval rating of Mr. and Mrs. Obama is heading in the wrong direction. When is the next presidential election?

texlahoma said...

Mr. Shife - I'm pleasantly surprised to see you this time of the week.

Oh, people "Voluntary Surrender" their right to practice law all the time, since it's so easy to get law degree. (Trying to be sarcastic.)

Blog Archive