Saturday, March 24, 2012

Whitney Houston and the 2012 Grammy Awards Mega-Ritual

March 13, 2012 by  
Filed under Mind Control, Occult, Secret Societies, Symbolism, US News


(VIGILANT CITIZEN)   The 2012 Grammy Awards took place in a horrible context: the wake of the sudden, mysterious death of Whitney Houston. The show went on nevertheless … but not without a great deal of strange symbols and events that made one thing very clear: There is a definite dark side to the entertainment business. We will look at the facts surrounding Whitney Houston’s death, the symbolic elements of the 2012 Grammy Awards (including Nikki Minaj’s ritualistic performance) and see how the ceremony turned into another mega-ritual...

During the 2011 Grammy Awards, Gaga stated about her song “Born This Way”:
“I need to thank Whitney Houston. I wanted to thank Whitney, because when I wrote ‘Born this Way,’ I imagined she was singing it – because I wasn’t secure enough in myself to imagine I was a superstar. So, Whitney, I imagined you were singing ‘Born This Way’ when I wrote it.”
“Born This Way” was released on February 11th, 2011. Exactly one year later, Whitney Houston dies on February 11th, 2012. Did Gaga (or her handlers) know something that the rest of us didn’t? Her outfit evidently shows that death was on her mind.

Artists usually have their award ceremony wardrobes selected well in advance. Apparently, death was on Gaga's (or her handler's) mind
Another little fact: Whitney’s room number was 434 – which in Qabbalistic numerology equals 11 (4+3+4).

Full Article at: federaljack.com

No comments:

Blog Archive