Geoengineering: Our Environment Under Attack
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
The greatest public health threat can no longer be denied
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Monday, November 14, 2011
The fact that the planet is being bombarded with chemicals from high-altitude spraying as part of numerous geoengineering programs being conducted by U.S. government agencies and universities that have been approved with no oversight whatsoever can no longer be denied.
The re-classification of global warming, a highly contentious and often scientifically fraudulent pseudo-science, as a “national security threat” has been exploited by governments as an excuse to play God, green lighting secret experiments on a massive scale that carry innumerable dangers to humans and their environment.
However, now that increasing awareness of geoengineering as a result of the chemtrails phenomenon has propagated widely, authorities are slowly being forced to disclose certain aspects of the program. We are now not far away from full disclosure of the true extent of geoengineering experimentation.
Scientists now admit that vapor trails from aeroplanes are creating “artificial clouds” that block out the sun. This is no longer a matter of debate. The chemtrail “conspiracy theorists” were proven correct.
Reading University’s Professor Keith Shine told the Daily Mail last year that the clouds “formed by aircraft fumes could linger ‘for hours’, depriving those areas under busy flight paths, such as London and the Home Counties, of summer sunshine.”
“Experts have warned that, as a result, the amount of sunlight hitting the ground could be reduced by as much as ten per cent. Professor Shine added: “Over the busiest areas in London and the South of England, this high-level cloud could cover the sky, turning bright sunshine into hazy conditions for the entire area. I expect the effects will get worse as the volume of air traffic increases.”
The report also makes reference to a 2009 Met Office study which found that high-level winds did not disperse contrails that later formed into clouds which covered an astonishing 20,000 miles.
Of course, only the completely naive would suggest that there is no connection between chemtrails that block out the sun, a phenomenon that has been ongoing for over a decade, and open calls on behalf of scientists to ‘reduce global warming’ by injecting the atmosphere with aerosols.
Mainstream science and academia has gone from dismissing chemtrails as a fantasy of paranoid conspiracy theorists to now accepting that they exist but claiming that they are natural and not artificially induced, despite numerous patents and scientific proposals that focus around using man-made dispersal of aerosols to alter the atmosphere.
The proposal to disperse sulphur dioxide in an attempt to reflect sunlight was discussed in a September 2008 London Guardian article entitled, Geoengineering: The radical ideas to combat global warming, in which Ken Caldeira, a leading climate scientist based at the Carnegie Institution in Stanford, California, promoted the idea of injecting the atmosphere with aerosols.
“One approach is to insert “scatterers” into the stratosphere,” states the article. “Caldeira cites an idea to deploy jumbo jets into the upper atmosphere and deposit clouds of tiny particles there, such as sulphur dioxide. Dispersing around 1m tonnes of sulphur dioxide per year across 10m square kilometres of the atmosphere would be enough to reflect away sufficient amounts of sunlight.”
Experiments similar to Caldeira’s proposal are already being carried out by U.S. government -backed scientists, such as those at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Savannah River National Laboratory in Aiken, S.C, who in 2009 began conducting studies which involved shooting huge amounts of particulate matter, in this case “porous-walled glass microspheres,” into the stratosphere.
The project is closely tied to an idea by Nobel Prize winner Paul Crutzen, who “proposed sending aircraft 747s to dump huge quantities of sulfur particles into the far-reaches of the stratosphere to cool down the atmosphere.”
In 2008, scientist Tim Flannery also warned that “mankind might need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive,” adding that, “gas sulphur could be inserted into the earth’s stratosphere to keep out the sun’s rays and slow global warming, a process called global dimming.”
Such programs merely scratch the surface of what is likely to be a gargantuan and overarching black-budget funded project to geoengineer the planet, with little or no care for the unknown environmental consequences this could engender.
Given that sulphur emissions cause ‘global dimming’, is it any wonder that the emergence of the chemtrails phenomenon coincided with an average 22% drop in sunlight reaching the earth’s surface?
What is known about what happens when the environment is loaded with sulphur dioxide is bad enough, since the compound is the main component of acid rain, which according to the EPA “Causes acidification of lakes and streams and contributes to the damage of trees at high elevations (for example, red spruce trees above 2,000 feet) and many sensitive forest soils. In addition, acid rain accelerates the decay of building materials and paints, including irreplaceable buildings, statues, and sculptures that are part of our nation’s cultural heritage.”
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Happy Holidays Save 20%
The health effects of bombarding the skies with sulphur dioxide alone are enough to raise serious questions about whether such programs should even be allowed to proceed.
The following health effects are linked with exposure to sulphur.
- Neurological effects and behavioral changes
- Disturbance of blood circulation
- Heart damage
- Effects on eyes and eyesight
- Reproductive failure
- Damage to immune systems
- Stomach and gastrointestinal disorder
- Damage to liver and kidney functions
- Hearing defects
- Disturbance of the hormonal metabolism
- Dermatological effects
- Suffocation and lung embolism
According to the LennTech website, “Laboratory tests with test animals have indicated that sulfur can cause serious vascular damage in veins of the brains, the heart and the kidneys. These tests have also indicated that certain forms of sulfur can cause foetal damage and congenital effects. Mothers can even carry sulfur poisoning over to their children through mother milk. Finally, sulfur can damage the internal enzyme systems of animals.”
Even pro-geoengineering scientist Mark Watson, admits that injecting sulphur into the atmosphere could lead to “acid rain, ozone depletion or weather pattern disruption.”
Rutgers University meteorologist Alan Robock also, “created computer simulations indicating that sulfate clouds could potentially weaken the Asian and African summer monsoons, reducing rain that irrigates the food crops of billions of people.”
“Imagine if we triggered a drought and famine while trying to cool the planet,” Robock told a geoengineering conference last year.
The Canada-based Action Group on Erosion, Technology and Concentration (ETC) has called for such experiments to be shut down. “This experiment is only phase one of a much bigger plan that could have devastating consequences, including large changes in weather patterns such as deadly droughts,” the group said in a written statement.
Fred Singer, president of the Science Environmental Policy Project and a skeptic of man-made global warming theories, warns that the consequences of tinkering with the planet’s delicate eco-system could have far-reaching dangers.
“If you do this on a continuous basis, you would depress the ozone layer and cause all kinds of other problems that people would rather avoid,” said Singer.
Even Greenpeace’s chief UK scientist – a staunch advocate of the man-made global warming explanation – Doug Parr – has slammed attempts to geoengineer the planet as “outlandish” and “dangerous”.
Stephen Schneider of Stanford University, who proposed a bizarre plan to send spaceships into the upper atmosphere that would be used to block out the Sun, admits that geoengineering could cause “conflicts between nations if geoengineering projects go wrong.”
As we have repeatedly highlighted, numerous universities and government agencies have been conducting studies in the field of geoengineering for years.
Discussion of geoengineering technology is often framed as a future consideration, yet governments are already conducting such programs at an advanced stage.
The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program was created in 1989 with funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and is sponsored by the DOE’s Office of Science and managed by the Office of Biological and Environmental Research.
One of ARM’s programs, entitled Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC), is aimed at measuring “cloud simulations” and “aerosol retrievals”.
Another program under the Department of Energy’s Atmospheric Science Program is directed towards, “developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter.”
The DOE website states that, “The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.”
U.S. government scientists are already bombarding the skies with the acid-rain causing pollutant sulphur dioxide in an attempt to fight global warming by “geoengineering” the planet, despite the fact that injecting aerosols into the upper atmosphere carries with it a host of both known and unknown dangers.
In addition, the Obama administration’s interest in exploring “geoengineering” mirrors recent publications penned by the elite Council On Foreign Relations.
In a document entitled Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering, the CFR proposes different methods of “reflecting sunlight back into space,” which include adding “small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere,” adding “more clouds in the lower part of the atmosphere,” and placing “various kinds of reflecting objects in space either near the earth or at a stable location between the earth and the sun.”
The proposals in the CFR document match exactly the atmospheric effects observed in the aftermath of chemtrail spraying.
A report issued last year by the UK government also calls for the UN to exclusively regulate world wide geoengineering of the planet in order to stave off man made global warming.
Of course, killing millions of people in the third world through unintended consequences of geoengineering is probably seen as a price worth paying for the likes of John P. Holdren, White House science czar and strong geoengineering proponent, given that he and other luminaries in the global warming movement want to see global population drastically reduced by means of a “planetary regime” carrying out forced sterilization and other draconian population control measures.
It is now overwhelmingly obvious that geoengineering projects involving spraying chemicals at high altitudes are already underway through chemtrails.
In 2008, a KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.
The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a “hallmark of chemtrails.” KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or “more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA.” The Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality confirmed that the high levels of Barium were “very unusual,” but commented that “proving the source was a whole other matter” in its discussion with KSLA.
KSLA also asked Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, about the effects of Barium on the human body. Ryan commented that “short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems.” The Poison Control Center further reported that long-term exposure, as with any harmful substance, would contribute to weakening the immune system, which many speculate is the purpose of such man-made chemical trails.
Indeed, barium oxide has cropped up repeatedly as a contaminant from suspected geoengineering experimentation.
Geoengineering programs conducted by politically-driven scientists who have proven adept at covering up and ignoring contradictory evidence in the global warming debate should not be empowered with the authority and funding to conduct such dangerous tests without a major public debate about the potential consequences.
The fact that individuals who embrace the dogma of global warming, alarmism which has already killed more people than man-made climate change in the third world through starvation linked to food price hikes caused by biofuel production, are now preparing to launch programs with government approval that could drastically alter weather patterns and cause droughts, is frightening.
More sober minds in the scientific community need to become far more public in their opposition to geoengineering to prevent a very real form of man-made climate change that could irrevocably damage our planet for decades to come.
In an effort to draw attention to this urgent issue which represents a threat to our health and our environment, we are launching the first Infowars.com ‘tweet bomb’ today, where we encourage all our readers to tweet the URL Infowars.com at 11am CST. Tune in to the Alex Jones Show today for further details.
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (685)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patro...
- President Obama Executive Order 13575 Rural Counci...
- Britain to expel all Iranian diplomats
- A Revelation- The Fed Grants $7.77 Trillion in Sec...
- Battlefield: America - Have the Terrorists Won?
- Powell Longs for Lapdog Media: Infowars Nightly Ne...
- Senate Rejects Amendment to ‘Indefinite Detention’...
- 30 Signs That The United States Of America Is Bein...
- "China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with...
- Thrive the Movie - Is NOT about Thriving at all!
- Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans...
- Not Photoshopped: Beam of Light Shines on Fallen S...
- metallica-tuesdays gone
- Did Flight 23 have a date with Building 7 on 9/11/...
- She's Not There - The Zombies
- Olbermann Calls For Mayor Bloomberg's Resignation ...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- David Icke on Obama
- Israel Has WMDs and Refuses Inspections of it's Nu...
- If Chemtrails And HAARP Didn’t Disturb You Enough,...
- Feds Admit Water Pump Failure Was Not Cyber Attack...
- Santorum claims Africa is a ‘country’
- Ron Paul 'Cancel War On Drugs'
- I Woke Up In Nazi Germany (only newer and in the U...
- Jews (played by the American people) Nazis (played...
- George Knew Before (We?) I Did
- 9/11 followed by the Patriot Act
- Trading Places
- The Vatican places the largest ever single order o...
- TSA Scum
- The Dangerous Truth Behind Microwaves (Updated)
- Joe Rogan - What Is Reality
- UN Owns National Parks: Infowars Nightly News 1/2
- CIA is watching tweets, Facebook
- Ron Paul: "Reality Check" on Fox 19 WXIX
- Egyptian Military Justifies Murder of Protesters b...
- On 9/11, the U.S. Military Was Preparing for a Sim...
- David Icke - Thoughts From New York On 'John Wayne...
- EU "2+2=5" "Water can not prevent dehydration."
- The Obama Predicament-And The Final Option!
- Oak Island Money Pit Mystery
- RT Main Street Rising
- 9 More Ways The U.S. Government Is Waging War Agai...
- Girls Trapped Under OKC School Elevator Recall Ord...
- New World Trade Center Tower To Be Made With Glass...
- Martin Luther King memorial made in China
- NYPD Overwhelmed by Occupy Wall Street Protesters,...
- JAPE : I Was A Man
- Ron Paul - CBSNews.com Post-Debate Poll plus Gener...
- Ex Obama drone begs you to google Ron Paul!!!
- Barack Obama Accused By Two Men of Inappropriate G...
- Cain Can't Remember What He Said Moments Ago
- Previsioni del tempo
- Ron Paul Gets 89 Seconds To Speak In CBS Debate
- History Lesson - Origin of the H1N1 Virus
- The Hunger Games Official Trailer 2012 HD
- Hooray for the TSA!
- When Should You Shoot A Cop
- Teens Using Vodka Soaked Tampons To Get Drunk
- Alien Civilization Makes Contact!
- Balleyes and Cob on the Corn
- Blue Beer: You Aren’t Seeing Things
- Neil Young - Needle and the Damage Done
- Thanksgiving is Just Around the Corner
- When Will The First Shot Be Fired?
- The Gospel According to Obama
- Massive Derelict Spaceship Found Beyond Neptune
- If you ever had any doubt the media was controlled...
- Baxter, same company that unleashed tainted avian ...
- Ron Paul 2012 (Hot Animation)
- The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (First Listen)
- DAVID ICKE - Fascist Police State America - Messag...
- Fraken on Net Neutrality
- Gomer dances to Led Zeppelin
- Andy Griffith and Paul Revere's Ride
- TEARS FOR FEARS - SHOUT (ORIGINAL)
- Howard Jones "What is Love"
- Ron Paul Second Only To Romney In Obama Match Up
- Mini Ice Age by 2015?
- Tarp Control - Houston's Finest
- The Rolling Stones : Far Away Eyes (1978)
- Asteroid YU 55: FEMA Test,Tsunami Test
- Utah man avoids jail by faking illegal immigrant s...
- Asteroid 2005 YU55
- At Least No Sexual Harassment Claims against Cain ...
- Ron Paul: US Should Offer Friendship To Iran Not W...
- Bank Transfer Day a Resounding Success for Move Yo...
- Genesis 6 and the Nephilim - A different way to lo...
- 5.2 Earthquake in Oklahoma -update 5.6
- Earthquake in Oklahoma; 2nd Largest in State Histo...
- Martial Law Plans Revealed?
- New Madrid Seismic Zone plume event -- plumes in M...
- Giant crack glimpsed in Antarctic ice sheet
- Obama Tells Allies U.S. Will Attack Iran By Fall 2...
- Another Giant Sun Spot Detected by NASA Satellite ...
- Phoenix False Flag Nuke Back On The Table?
- CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything!
- Herman Cain: The Attacks On Me Are Racially Motiva...
- System Of A Down - Hypnotize
- ▼ November (105)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)