Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Herman Cain: The Attacks On Me Are Racially Motivated

realclearpolitics.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Is Cain saying
"If I were white, the women that I paid off to be quiet about my sexual harassment never would have come forward."?

Or is Cain saying
"If I were white, the women never would have considered it sexual harassment."?

Or is Cain saying
"If I were a leading white candidate the press would have ignored the sexual harassment allegations made by these women."?

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Galt - I agree.
If I were forced to say something positive about Cain it would be
"He can sing pretty good."

billy pilgrim said...

what are no chinamen trying to get the job?

i'm told they're good at math and real hard workers.

Blog Archive