Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free to Say Crazy Things

Obama's popularity will continue to fall as more and more people awaken to the fact that Obama is trying to destroy this country. He's not a screw up, he's doing what the globalist put him in power to do. McCain would have done the very same thing. The game is rigged. This Dem vs Rep thing is a side show that they have created for us.
Like I've said before, the real battle is about the people that are against our constitutional rights and the people that are for them. I'm for them.

This post if from a comment that I made. I know it may sound a little CRAZY.
Some people still think that it's CRAZY to believe that 9-11 was an inside job.
Some people thought it was CRAZY to be against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
How many innocent civilians would still be alive? How many U.S. soldiers? If we had done the CRAZY thing and not started those wars?
Some people think it's CRAZY to believe that Obama is purposely leaving the U.S. - Mexican border open so that it will cause problems bad enough to help pass imigrition reform, even though that's what he told Senator Kyl. Here
Anyway, isn't it great to live in a country that lets people like me have freedom of speech to say CRAZY things like this without any government interference? I think it is. I don't think it will be that way for very long, oh no, there I go again saying CRAZY things. I sure do hope I'm CRAZY and Obama is doing a great job.

3 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

Sometimes I think the "crazy" people are the only ones left doing any thinking. I don't think of it as much of an accusation anymore:
Hell, my son repeatedly told me I was "crazy", then the last day I ever saw him I find out he likes to "put from the ruff". Seems to be a recurring theme lately with a lot of folks in different ways.
We need more "crazy" people, maybe they can find U.S. a way out from under this fresh, steaming pile of hope and change being deposited on America from the asses of the UEMFs!

Anonymous said...

I've been called "crazy," "weird," etc. It's nothing new to me.

texlahoma said...

Ted & Jason - I guess it's kind of like the Matrix, we took the red pill, broke into reality.

Blog Archive