Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Doggy Reincarnation?

My wife's birthday was coming up she wanted a particular breed and it had to be a female. A little hard to find on short notice (yeah, I had a whole year to prepare for her birthday but she didn't know what she wanted until two or three weeks beforehand).
Meanwhile... It was a warm rainy day in Tulsa. My daughter just happens to see a rain soaked, small dog wandering the streets. She gets it, takes it home and does all the right things. She put up posters all around the area where they found it. Put it up on a lost and found site in Tulsa, no reply's. It just happened to be the same breed and sex as my wife wanted! That's strange enough right? This part is probably just my imagination, but the dog acts just like a dog that we had for years that recently died. That dog was my daughter's dog, the one that found it.
Could there be such a thing as animal reincarnation?
What do you think?

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

yes, I believe that...I swear Nate came back as Dexter...he has so many characteristic's if Nate's and since I got him right after Annie died, you'd think I'd slip and call him Annie...but I call him Nate half the time..

Charlene said...

Yes there could.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Interesting blog you have here. I also love America and all she actually stands for...not what she's rapidly becoming according to this present administration.(which is the most UNGODLY in the history of this great nation.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

texlahoma said...

YDG - This dog doesn't look like the other one but it sure acts like the other dog. My wife pointed out that this dog was found in the rain and the first dog was found in a snow storm.

Charlene - Every time I think I'm just being silly that dog does something so much like the old one would do.

covnitkepr1 - Thanks and thanks for the invitation, I'll hop over there as soon as I can.

Mr. Charleston said...

Same dog reincarnated. Snow first time. Rain the next. Global warming.

texlahoma said...

Mr. C - You found the final piece of the puzzle.

Blog Archive