Tuesday, December 05, 2006

There's no place like home

Oh I don't see how those people do it, people that have to travel all the time, catch flights, or drive long distances. I just had to drive about 100-150 miles away and stay for two days for classes then drive back. I just got back and I'm wiped out, driving through very heavy traffic and a traffic jam on I-35 "South to Dallas" in Oklahoma City. To people up there it's nothing, hell, it was nothing to me a few years back but I've gotten use to the slow pace of a small town.
[If young me were reading this, he'd be screaming "No! nooooo!"]
The good news is, I passed! The bad news is, someone like me will be tinkering with "your" water. When someone takes a sip and says "Huh, that tastes kind of weired!" they will think of me. I can't wait till St Patrick's Day! I've seen green beer and green rivers, but I've never seen green beer on tap for a whole city! {To DEQ and EPA, not really!}

5 comments:

the rube said...

congratulations. he who controls the water controls the universe.

texlahoma said...

And now for phase 2 of my plan...to control the universe!

yellowdoggranny said...

sorry..goddess said that's her job...stick with the water and beer..

Nancy said...

Ditto with JS. :)

Cassandra said...

Hey... I'm trying to take over the world and Sooner is slacking on his job. Maybe you could help instead... First priority... eliminating traffic.

Blog Archive