Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas tagged

I've been Christmas tagged, I never fully cooperate with tags, but I'll do what I can. Here are the rules as explained by my tagger, somewhereinnowhere www.somewhereinnowhere.blogspot.com

[Ok this is how it works. The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments]

Three things that I would love to get for Christmas

1) A nice car. I drive a very practical "Grampa Car" that is totally not me. I don't need a new car, just a nice sports car.


2) I might as well get a new dome home while stuff is free.



3) Enough money to live on without working for someone else. Also enough to start a business of my own.

Three things that I definitely do not want for Christmas.

1) A Lobotomy. In his transorbital lobotomy, a mallet is used to force a surgical instrument akin to an ice pick through the thin layer of skull at the top of the eye socket. The pick is then wiggled to damage the frontal lobe. This technique could be performed in a doctor's office rather than in an operating room, and required only a few minutes to perform. Freeman advocated this procedure for patients with even fairly mild symptoms, and as a result, performed the operation on thousands of people.




2)Cozy Ballet Slipper Sock

3)Herpes virus

5 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

ou you would look simply divine in them thair slippers Tex. Should get a matching pair for Sooner as well.

texlahoma said...

We could frolic about the town, causing traffic to shut down.

Nancy said...

Thanks a bunch can this be one of the things I don't want for christmas is to be christmas tagged? :) Just wondering.

Cassandra said...

Ouch! You tagged me! Ok.. I'll work on it.
Like your new car!

texlahoma said...

This tag is voluntary as far as I'm concerned. It won't hurt my feelings in the least if you don't do it.
[Runs out of room crying and slamming doors.]

Blog Archive