Friday, December 29, 2006

Tex went down to Texas

I thought of a cool post. I even told Shelly about it, she thought it would be okay.
It was funny, interesting and all that. But now neither one of us can remember what it was going to be about! Maybe I should write one about the mental decline that people experience in their mid 40's. We went to Dallas today, while Shelly was shopping, I roamed the streets of the Dallas-Fort worth metroplex shouting
"Babs!Babs, where are you?" No luck, one guy said he had Babs for me right here and pointed down his pants but I figured it must be the wrong Babs, she would have mentioned being a tiny person by now if she was. I ate a good hamburger down there today, it seemed a little bigger than the burgers I usually get in Oklahoma. Shelly said it's because everything is bigger in Texas. I wanted to get a motel room and see if it was true but we needed to get back home, plus my wallet's a little thin since Christmas. (I did ask a friend from Texas and he said it was true, Texas motel room are 20% larger than Oklahoma motel rooms!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think Babs lives in a guy's pants, at least not that guy's 8-}

apositivepessimist said...

Heh. I just grinned all the way through this post.

Cassandra said...

Yes, I am not living in that guys pants! I would have said hello if I was there.
So you avoided the tornadoes, hail and flooding? I think y'all get some bigger storms that we do, but our hamburgers are large.

Blog Archive