Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hurry, your twenty minutes is almost up!

Let's say your getting pretty old, you've lived a full life with it's ups and downs. Your the father of three kids, two girls and a boy, your first wife died and you never remarried. You're on your death bed now and you know it's almost over.

Then suddenly you're somewhere else and a guy is removing some device from your head. He is smiling and saying "Well what did you think?" "Pretty realistic isn't it?" "You played it for about twenty minutes, I thought I should check on you, besides I wanted to see if you thought it seemed real enough." "Are you okay?"

"Dude, it's too real!" "I worked for 45 years!" "I lived a whole life, I miss my wife and kids, my wife died, but she never really existed...and it was only twenty minutes."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, if only I could wake up and find out that I'm still young and nothing jiggles............

Nancy said...

I would like to visit the inside of your brain for 20 minutes. What a gas.

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit..it was all fanatasy...i wasnt married 3 times..had 3 kids..4 granddaughters...well, all of that's ok..but i really want to keep the dogs...

Blog Archive