Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What is that feeling I get in Eureka Springs?

(For the skeptical, file this post under "Bullshit")

The video below does a good job of showing parts of Eureka Springs, but it can't do the impossible, it can't capture the way it feels.

As some of you may know I'm a bit of a wanna be psychic or sensitive. For me, my abilities kind of come and go, sometimes I feel very psychic, other times not at all, kind of like a cycle.

I've always felt something special when visiting Eureka Springs, I like it there, I never really want to leave once I'm there. The feeling was even stronger this time.

Shelly, my wife, likes it there and gets good vibes but nothing to the extent that I do. We stayed there for two nights, on the day that we were neither arriving nor departing I was feeling it big time.

I felt so mellow, but not tired, I felt just right. Even though my psychic cycle wasn't "on" some strange things were happening. Information would just pop into my head, like I said to Shelly, "I think our waitress's name is Christine."
(No, she wasn't wearing a name tag.) Usually, I would want to prove it, but I didn't really care about that this time, so I could have been wrong, but I don't think so.

Later we were at a bar/restaurant and I got the strong feeling that the girl waiting on us had a first name that started with "L", I would have bet big money on it. (It was like I could see a big blue "L" in my mind, but the rest of her name was unclear) But again, I come away with no proof, had I not been with Shelly I would have asked.

It could just be that Eureka Springs makes me delusional.

Some psychics claim that there is a vortex in Eureka Springs, like there is suppose to be in Sedona Arizona, I'm not psychic enough for all that, but there is definitely something going on. I guess a vortex is as good an explanation as any.

2 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

THANK YOU for sharing that.
You are right, it's the same as how I experienced Macinac Island: Like coming home to someplace you always belonged.

texlahoma said...

Galt - Yeah, good way to phrase it.

Blog Archive