Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wayne Treacy Brutally Beats Girl at Middle School Bus Stop

Wayne-Treacy_opt-1.jpg
So he found the girl waiting for the school bus after school. As others crowded around, witnesses say Treacy attacked her from behind, punching her in the head until she fell to the ground. He kicked and stomped on her head with steel-toed boots, even after she lost consciousness. He also smashed her face into the concrete sidewalk.
 
Josie-Ratley-head-scar.jpgJosie undergoes major surgery to reattach a portion of her skull.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The piece of shit known as Wayne Treacy should be taken out behind the court house and have his head kicked in with steel toed boots until dead.
The defense would argue that his dad was an asshole and his brother killed himself.
So what?
Lots of people have assholes for parents and have had someone close to them commit suicide.
Should we let them go around kicking in the head of anyone that pisses them off?
I don't think so.
Be glad your life is not in my hands punk!

4 comments:

Bob said...

No no...

You sound so cruel!

I, on the other hand, am so much kinder.

I would just stick a 12 ga.- loaded with double-ought - down his throat and pull the trigger... while he was watching.

So much more humane.

/satire off.

Seriously, this creep is human garbage. Get rid of him. No life sentence, no innocent by reason of insanity, no nothing.

Death by lethal injection, or hanging, or gas, or firing squad.

Even death my enraged mob would work.

Bob said...

my = by

texlahoma said...

Bob - I've got a feeling the defense would kick us out of the jury pool with their first two picks, if we let our true feelings be known.

I'm glad you see it the way I do.

Unknown said...

"Ohhhh, the poor victim"...I am sick of this too. My father shot himself in the head coming out of Korea and I never knew the facts of the incident for years. I still don't. I came to grips with it and moved on. Whatever "Progressive" minded teacher or pseudo-parent condones and empowers yutes like this one should be taken out behind the woodshed themselves.
I am posting a piece on parenting this week.
http://thescottcarpdream.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive