Friday, July 20, 2012

Bob's Great Escape

If there's anyone left that doesn't know Bob, he's my Pit bull/Mastiff.

Young Bob digging a hole.



My wife and I recently went to Arkansas on vacation, so we had to board Bob at a local veterinarian.

On our second day there I got a call from the vet asking if someone could come get Bob.

Why? I asked.

Because Bob had torn up a door and frame when they tried to leave him inside to get him out of the heat.

Then they decided to leave him in an outdoor kennel.

I looked at the outdoor kennel when we left him.

It had a cement floor and very heavy metal cage, and was fairly new it looked VERY secure.

The next morning after they put him in the kennel, Bob was setting on the front porch of the vet's office.

Somehow he had bent the metal enough to get out.

Bob is very strong, and strong willed.

No other dog has ever escaped the kennel.

I just wish there was a video of Bob's great escape.

6 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Besides the great escape, I would have loved to see a video of the vet when he walked into his office to see Bob hanging out. Too funny. So I replied to your last comment on my blog, and my curiosity needs to hear the wild story that led you to my blog.

texlahoma said...

Mr. Shife - Yeah that video might have shown a jaw dropping reaction.
I commented on your blog a few minutes ago, I hope the few things I remember are enough for you to know what I was talking about.

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
yeezy boost 350
fila shoes
goyard
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden gooses
balenciaga shoes
jordan shoes

phynel said...

have a peek herecompany website newsBonuses Check This Outnavigate to this web-site

receyth said...

right here my site click this site linked here look at these guys you could try these out

tysoo said...

More Bonuses 7a replica bags wholesale have a peek at this site replica ysl read this Louis Vuitton Dolabuy

Blog Archive