Wednesday, June 06, 2012

The Bright Red Car

A while ago I was driving and noticed that the car in front of me was following the pickup in front of it, way to close.
 His/her car was bright red (of course it was - I have a prejudice against bright red vehicles, well their owners anyway.) he kept having to use his brakes, like ten time in two miles.

Finally the guy in the pickup couldn't take it anymore so he pulls over to the shoulder and lets the red car go around him.

Nothing else happened, but it made me wonder about the driver of the red car.

 I wonder if he ever says things like this;

"I don't know what it is, my car gets Ten less miles per gallon than every other car like mine and I'm always having to replace my brake lights."

"I must just be cursed."

No comments:

Blog Archive