Sunday, June 10, 2012

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

I'm not sure what forum to post this in, so I'll try The Gray Area. I'm am a level headed and logical thinking guy. What happened last night has got me unnerved and I don't get that way. All the events of last night are as they happened, with no exaggeration, and all times are approximate.

2:30am - I awake to my dog whining and acting strange, I also find that the power is off. So I get up to check on her and she is shaking. So I pick her up and grab a flashlight to inspect the breaker box. I flip the breaker but nothing happens and so I go to let her outside, but to my surprise all the power in the neighborhood is out.

2:45am - I grab my phone to call Entergy and all I get is a fast busy signal. Come to find out my phone as no service.....now I begin to wonder.

2:50am - I go back outside to see if any of the neighbors were out and about. I don't see anyone, but while I was out I noticed the air has a static charge to it, almost hair raising. I've never experienced anything like this before and don't know what to compare it to.

3:10am - I came back in to check my phone and I still have no service. So at this point even though things seem odd, I go lay back down in bed.

4:05am - This is where things start to get weird and my mind starts racing. I start to hear what sounds like anti weapon gun fire or almost as if a battle were taking place in the distance. I jump up and run to the front deck to listen and the sounds get more intense, echoing everywhere.

Article continues at abovetopsecret.com

No comments:

Blog Archive