Friday, June 08, 2012

Martin - Zimmerman a Staged Event?

Just about the time I think I've got it all figured out, I find that the rabbit hole has another level.

Many of us know that the mainstream media twists, distorts and spins news stories.

Basically they are the people that get paid to lie to us.

I've made the mistake of thinking their treachery end there.

As I said, the rabbit hole is much deeper than I ever imagined.



names-zimmerman-and-martin-on-masonic


It may just be a coincidence that the Names Zimmerman and Martin appear on the Masonic capstone.

It probably is, BUT...what if it's not?

What would that mean?

You probably know by now that strange morals of the Illuminati.

It supposedly takes away some of the bad karma to subtlety warn people of their evil intentions.

The most famous of these is the Simpsons 9-11 warning.



simpsons+9-11

So, what would it mean if it's not coincidence?

All I can come up with is that the whole Zimmerman - Martin thing is fake.

(What are you talking about Tex?)

(We all know that the mainstream media would never lie to us!)

Something that lends credence to this theory is the president weighing in on a relatively minor incidence.

Can you imagine how weird it would be for the president to comment on every shooting that takes place?

He wouldn't have time to talk about anything else.

Another thing is the coverage, by the mainstream media.

This kind of thing happens all the time, where is the media coverage of all the other shootings?

It is almost as if they are saying "We went to all the trouble to stage this thing, so we need to get the most out of it."

Anyway, you might think I'm crazy but at least I gave you something to consider...if you dare.

No comments:

Blog Archive