Thursday, January 12, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com
(NaturalNews) It's a seemingly absurd idea on the surface: Why would democrats and liberals want to vote for Ron Paul (a Republican) over President Obama? Maybe because they want freedom instead of tyranny, it turns out. Because if you're a total slave to the police state, it doesn't really matter whether you're on the left or the right, does it?
Here, I give you ten solid reasons why even liberals and progressives are supporting Ron Paul. And by the way, I don't worship Ron Paul or any individual. What I honor is the principles that Ron Paul stands for -- the very same principles President Obama has outright abandoned in his broken promises and disturbing reversals against the American people. Out of all the candidates, only Ron Paul has the ethical and moral strength to carry out his office from a place of principle rather than betrayal.
Remember when Obama promised he would decriminalize marijuana, but now his own administration continues to raid legal drug dispensaries in California? That's a classic Obama lie: Say one thing to get elected, then turn around and do the exact opposite.
Ron Paul, on the other hand, openly supports decriminalizing marijuana and ending the failed War on Drugs. Although he doesn't promote recreational drug use (and neither do I), he understands that treating weed smokers as hard-core criminals is ethical, morally and economically wrong. See my related article on Snoop Dogg and his recent drug bust in Texas: http://www.naturalnews.com/034612_S...
#2) Ron Paul supports the freedom to choose what you eat and drink, including raw milk, but the Obama administration continues to run armed raids on raw milk farmers
Under Ron Paul, the FDA would be forced to end its vicious armed raids on Amish farmers and raw dairy producers. Obama has openly allowed such armed raids to continue under his watch, refusing to even take a stand for food freedom in America.
Ron Paul understands that liberty is the most important component of abundance. If you are not free to choose what you want to eat, smoke what you want to smoke, and choose your own type of medicine and health care, then you are a slave, not a citizen. Ron Paul seeks to get Big Government out of your life, away from your kitchen, out of your medicine cabinet and away from your children.
#3) Ron Paul would seek to eliminate FDA censorship of the scientifically-validated health claims for herbs, nutritional supplements and natural remedies
Under Bush and Obama, the FDA's continued censorship of truthful statements about medicinal herbs, homeopathy and nutritional supplements has been fully supported by the White House. Obama is just a corporate puppet, of course, and that means he does whatever the powerful corporations tell him to do -- especially the Wall Street and Big Pharma corporations. So it's no surprise he hasn't taken a stand to support health freedom for foods and supplements.
But Ron Paul has pushed the Health Freedom Protection Act year after year (http://www.naturalnews.com/019382_H...), tirelessly working to legalize nutrition in America and restore Free Speech for Chinese Medicine herbs, Western medicine herbs and dietary supplements. Where Obama wants people to remain ignorant and malnourished, Ron Paul wants to restore your right to know the truth about supplements and natural medicine. As Ron Paul said in late 2005:
"The Health Freedom Protection Act will force the FDA to at last comply with the commands of Congress, the First Amendment, and the American people by codifying the First Amendment standards adopted by the federal courts. Specifically, the Health Freedom Protection Act stops the FDA from censoring truthful claims about the curative, mitigative, or preventative effects of dietary supplements, and adopts the federal court's suggested use of disclaimers as an alternative to censorship. The Health Freedom Protection Act also stops the FDA from prohibiting the distribution of scientific articles and publications regarding the role of nutrients in protecting against disease."
#4) Ron Paul would shut down secret military prisons like Gitmo, but Obama wants to expand those prisons and fill them with Americans!
It is now common knowledge that Obama lied when he said he would shut down Guantanamo Bay. As it turns out, Obama actually signed the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) on New Year's Eve (when no one would notice). The NDAA grants the U.S. government the claimed "legal" right to "indefinitely detain" U.S. citizens, throw them in secret military prisons, interrogate them and even kill them with no due process. All this can now take place without a person even being charged with a crime, much less given their day in court. (http://www.naturalnews.com/034537_N...)
Obama quietly signed this bill on New Year's Eve, hoping no one would notice. This is how low his morals have stooped, by the way -- to signing traitorous bills in the dark of night, on the evening before a major holiday where half the nation is hung over from alcohol. Why no signing ceremony with full coverage by CNN, huh? Maybe it's because national traitors don't want their crimes against the United States Constitution to be filmed on camera.
In signing this, Obama violated his own oath of office, nullified the U.S. Bill of Rights, and essentially committed an act of mass civil rights violations against the People of America. Rep. Ron Paul, on the other hand, is one of the very few people who has openly and sternly opposed this unlawful NDAA which blatantly and arrogantly violates the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
This single point alone outweighs everything else you might think about Ron Paul. Even if you disagree with Ron Paul on other issues, none of that really matters if you're rotting away in a secret military prison for daring to protest in a public park, for example. Without the Bill of Rights, nothing else really matters because tyranny takes over. The Bill of Rights must be defended first and at all costs. It is the only thing limiting the power of government and protecting the People from tyranny. Without it, we are all little more than slaves to a military dictatorship.
#5) Ron Paul is anti-war, Obama is pro-war.
Remember when Bush was the President, and everybody on the left was screaming about getting us out of all those wars in the Middle East? Funny how they suddenly fell silent when Obama took over the reins from Bush and continued running those same wars, isn't it?
Ron Paul is solidly anti-war. Although he agrees with the need to "defend our shores," he also believes that the United States has no moral authority (nor financial stability) from which to engage in running around the world as some sort of global police force, intervening in the business of nations, especially in the Middle East.
He is solidly against a war with Iran even as all the other candidates seem to be almost desperate to throw other people's sons and daughters onto the front lines of violent conflict. Only Ron Paul truly honors the troops by bringing them home. All the other war-mongers who say "support our troops" are really screaming, "Let our troops get killed overseas!" And unlike Gingrich, Ron Paul actually served his country as a military man, even with a child to care for:
#6) Ron Paul's wants to end the Fed and stop bailing out wealthy banksters, while Obama is a Wall Street sellout
Don't you find it astonishing that, under the Obama administration, wall street crooks like Jon Corzine have been involved in the theft of billions of dollars from American farmers and investors, yet no one has been indicted, prosecuted or criminally charged for those crimes?
Under the Obama administration, white-collar crime gets a wink and a nod. That's because people like Vice President Joe Biden actually worship Jon Corzine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3V...). Wall Street crooks were some of the largest contributors to the Obama election campaign, and they continue to promote both Obama and Mitt Romney.
Ron Paul, on the other hand, gets no support from the criminal banksters. That's because he pledges to reign in the Fed, end the disastrous trillion-dollar bailouts and halt the theft of money from U.S. taxpayers by the wealthy elite.
Once again, this reason alone is enough of a reason to vote for Ron Paul. He's the only candidate who doesn't support the financial criminals on Wall Street. Maybe that's why the crooked corporate media keeps smearing him in the news... they're all tied in with the same crooks who run Wall Street.
#7) Ron Paul does not need a teleprompter to tell you what he believes, and his message has remained consistent for over 25 years
Obama needs a teleprompter to figure out what to say. That's because he's mainly a puppet who says what he's told to say and signs what he's told to sign (like the NDAA, which he of course promised he wouldn't sign but did anyway).
Ron Paul needs no teleprompter. He doesn't have to keep track of which lies he told in which speech to which group. That's because Ron Paul tells the truth every time, and his message is the same whether he's in Iowa, New Hampshire or Texas.
Ron Paul isn't sexy, trendy or hip. Instead, he's honest, reliable and ethical. Gee, those might be good qualities for leaders to possess, ya think?
#8) Ron Paul is not really a Republican loyalist
This should come as quite a relief to the Democrats out there. Ron Paul is really a Libertarian who is running on the Republican ticket thanks to the necessary mechanisms of our two-party system. Most of today's Republicans are just as corrupt as status quo democrats. They start wars, stage false flag terror events and hand out trillions of dollars in bailouts and government contracts to their corrupt buddies.
Ron Paul is none of that. He's a humble, highly intelligent and principled individual who often votes against his fellow Republicans on bills that run counter to the United States Constitution.
If Ron Paul wins as a Republican, that would of course give Republicans some additional power in Congress, but Ron Paul answers to no one other than God and the People. As all the corrupt corporate lobbyists realized long ago, Ron Paul thinks for himself and cannot be bought off, no matter how high the offer. He sticks to principles, he honors the Constitution, and he is dedicated to improving the future of our nation, period!
#9) Ron Paul wants to legalize Free Speech (again)
Isn't it interesting how many of the OWS protesters are now being forced to pay daily fees for the "privilege" of protesting? Gee, I thought America was a free country, and I thought you could peaceably assemble anytime you wanted and shout your grievances to your government. Guess not: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=FF2F1...
Now the police state pepper spraying has begun, all under Obama of course, who now wants to send Americans into secret military prisons and deprive them of their due process rights. If you believe in the First Amendment and freedom of speech, you can't believe in Obama! He is the polar opposite of freedom (plus, he flat out lies a lot).
Ron Paul has fought for the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution for decades, and he has a PERFECT voting record in defending it. He does not waver. He does not bend. He fights for your freedoms in a way that no other Democrat or Republican has ever done.
If you want Free Speech to be legal again in America, vote for Ron Paul.
#10) Ron Paul wants to criminally investigate the crooks in Washington
Most Democrats and Republicans are all crooks who just cover each other's backs. Yeah, you raped a little kid, but I stole a billion dollars from the taxpayers, and we'll just agree to both remain silent. Sound familiar? That's what happens in Washington D.C. almost daily.
Ron Paul thinks elected officials should follow the law. Shock! What a concept! Along with that, he also believes that Attorney General Eric Holder should not run guns into Mexico as part of a staged scam to blame the Second Amendment. Gasp!
Who else dares to say the bureaucrats in Washington are crooks who should be criminally investigated for their crimes against the People? You won't find status quo officials pursuing any of this, of course, because they're all corrupt!
Only Ron Paul stands out above the lawless corruption and criminal-mindedness of the status quo in Washington D.C. He is the "anti-insider," the one man who actually threatens the entire corrupt system (which is why the press smears him every single day). This is why the recent voting in Iowa was falsified and rigged to make sure Ron Paul wouldn't win (this was openly admitted by the Republican leaders on local radio). The crooks in Washington absolutely do not want Ron Paul to become President, and that alone should be sufficient reason to put Ron Paul into office!
You want real hope? Real change? Support Ron Paul
If you love the way things are today -- unemployment on the rise, a government drowning in debt, soldiers coming home in body bags, your friends and neighbors rotting in prison after getting caught with a little weed -- then vote for Obama! He's happy to carry on the insane policies that have led us to this point in history.
But if you want real change in America, support Ron Paul. Make a donation today, so that he can raise the necessary funds to clobber "Mittens" Romney and win the Republican nomination. Then we'll have a faceoff between Barack Obama and Ron Paul, and there's no question Paul would win that contest if the voters still have a couple of brain cells functioning when they go to vote.
Make your donations at:
Or support the South Carolina money bomb by donating here:
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034630_Ron_Paul_democrats_liberals.html#ixzz1jHcdER00
Thursday, January 12, 2012
10 reasons why even democrats, liberals and progressives are choosing Ron Paul over Obama
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (685)
- Dichloroacetate (DCA) - Cure for Cancer ?
- Romney "Undisciplined" ad 2012
- Gingrich: Romney kept kosher food from Holocaust s...
- Poisoned Horses Excerpts
- New Jersey Government Moves to Force Fluoridation ...
- Massive U.S. Military Buildup Reported Around Iran...
- Homes Built Entirely with American Goods
- Sideways Psychic
- India abandons US dollar to purchase Iranian oil
- Forget global warming - Met Office releases new fi...
- The Rolling Stones - Beast Of Burden
- PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJE...
- Massive US Troop Movements In California Raise Rus...
- What happened at Obama-no-show trial
- The Ron Paul FIX is in: a SGT micro-doc
- TSA: THE GREATEST LIARS ON EARTH
- AMA Paper Proposes Law Forcing People into Experim...
- It's Alright - They're On Our Side - For Now
- Obama a No-Show at Birther Hearing
- Oklahoma lawmaker wants to stop Pepsi from using a...
- Ahmadinejad ready for nuclear talks
- TOOL - The Pot
- Obama Signs Global Internet Treaty Worse Than SOPA...
- DIRTY Little SECRET about MEAT
- "...Fetuses Being Chopped Up and Put in Our Burrit...
- Members of Congress calling for Attorney General E...
- Whistleblower: Monsanto Wants to Kill The Bees To ...
- Newt Gingrich Caught in a Lie?
- BREAKING! MILITARY EQUIPMENT Filmed 1\19\12 near S...
- Pelosi: Gingrich will never be president
- USS Enterprise False Flag!!
- Project Blue Beam
- ‘Magic mushrooms’ seen to be effective in treating...
- Murder in Tehran
- Ron Paul Slams “Out Of Control Police State” After...
- Gingrich cancels campaign event - poor attendance
- Rand Paul in Pat-Down Standoff With TSA in Nashvil...
- Bob and I Still Stink
- Top-Secret Illuminati Video Leaked: Illumicorp Int...
- There's something very odd about GOP primary pre-p...
- South Carolina Picks Newt
- Ann "Legs" Curry
- 9/11's a Lie
- NDAA Floor Speech Jan 18 2012
- Farmer feeds GMO corn to his pigs: they all become...
- The Aspartame Trap: You May Be Unknowingly Ingesti...
- Gingrich Appalled at Question - America Appalle...
- From Dec 2010 - UN peacekeepers likely cause of Ha...
- One for the Money Trailer 2012 HD
- Somewhere in Iowa
- Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex...
- Breaking news: cancer drugs make tumors more aggre...
- Attack Iran? Nuclear Insanity: "We Have The Capabi...
- Resistance is Victory: The Tide Is Turning
- Rainbow Stew - Merle Haggard
- Confiscation and Inflation
- FBI and OKC clip War by Deception
- Israel's war, PNAC not oil took us to Iraq (clip f...
- Polio Vaccines Now the Number One Cause of Polio P...
- NO on PIPA and SOPA
- Romney and Obama Share Same Bankster Campaign Cont...
- I won't use the National Defense Authorization Act...
- Bob Goes For a Ride
- Our Taxes Support Terrorism
- U.S. Warns Israel on Strike
- From The Dust To The Divine: The American People C...
- Is there a moon in your window
- Jon Stewart Exposes Ron Paul Media Bias After New ...
- FUTUREWORLD TRAILER 1976
- Logans Run trailer
- Daily Show: Newt ‘condescending and d**kish’ to bl...
- Elvis Costello - Alison - 1977 HD PV
- Ex-Israeli Intelligence Officer: “Pearl Harbor” St...
- Sublime - Santeria
- 10 reasons why even democrats, liberals and progre...
- The Real 99 Percent
- Ron Paul - War Propaganda
- State Sponsored Terrorism - Should U.S. tax payers...
- Penn State child sex-abuse scandal - Sandusky - S...
- Ron Paul Destroys Rick Santorum On Iran - Iowa Rep...
- Robert Plant - Big Log
- Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven
- Johnny Cash Hurt
- Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ag...
- Man Trapped In Time Vortex Appears In The Future
- Ron Paul 2012: ‘And I Went’ Photo Goes Viral
- Veterans - Active Duty Soldiers To March On White ...
- Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes
- Disturbing images from Iran you rarely see
- Rick Santorum Honored Penn State's Jerry Sandusky ...
- Homeland Security monitors journalists
- CBS Reporter Blatantly Excludes Ron Paul From Cove...
- Questions "They" Don't Want You To Ask
- Nuke Iran?
- UK rules out preemptive strike on Iran
- St.Louis Schools to Monitor Students at Home, NSA/...
- Ron Paul New Hampshire ABC Debate (1080p HD) (2/2)...
- Rush Something For Nothing
- Support Our Troops - Support Ron Paul
- Former Grand Juror Hoppy Heidelberg Reveals Gov In...
- ▼ January (119)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)