Sunday, October 23, 2011

Powerful earthquake strikes poor eastern Turkey



Before the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami I had a bad feeling, not in a psychic way, I just felt incredibly tense and nervous. I remember describing it as a rubber band stretching tighter and tighter, something was going to have to give.

I had never felt like since, until Saturday night Oct 22,2011. I got the same type feeling, only worse. I was tense and nervous like before but this time I felt angry, I felt like lashing out the world (or anyone around me) for no reason, it was weird and it sucked. I never would have thought about comparing these bad feelings but on Sunday morning I heard about the Turkey earthquake. The earthquake didn't occur until 05:42:21 AM (CDT) but the bad feeling started about 8 or 9pm on Saturday.

I know this kind of sounds like BS but wouldn't it be interesting if there was something in common about these two quakes?
Anyway, it never hurts to document these thing while they are still fresh in your mind.

No comments:

Blog Archive