Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Scars

It's getting close to Halloween, so maybe my thoughts are even more eerie than usual. I noticed that all three of these...powerful people have scars on their heads. Could it be that something has been implanted? Some sort of thought control device? Possibly a kill switch?



"The surgery went well, you should be feeling like yourself in no time."

"I hope you understand the necessity of the implant."

"I wish I could say that there will be no scarring, but there will be."

"We'll just blame it on some childhood accident."

"As long as you act responsibly and live within the parameters that we have set up and heed our "advise", there should never be a need to discus or even remember the implant."

"No need to remember it at all."







"By the way, if it makes you feel any better there is a whole list of ... people of importance, who have similar scars."

"And the list is growing."

3 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

I have a scar from an operation on my ear when I was a kid. About 6 inches long. It only shows if get my hair buzzed on the side like I am back in the military. I will be curious to see what happens when I am activated. Hopefully it does make think Herman Cain and Rick Perry are smart dudes.

TheWayfarer said...

Judging by the excrement that comes out of their mouths, the implant doesn't make them any smarter, that's for sure! I saw a neat picture on FaceBook of Dubya peeling off a mask that looked like DumB-0, infront of an upside-down flag: Same shit different piles.

texlahoma said...

Mr. Shife - I think repeatedly hearing 999 was suppose to activate a bunch of people but instead it just made Cain look ridiculous.

G in Da B - Yeah, Obama's scar really does look like he has had his head opened way up, the other two might be legitimate. Bush and Obama might as well be the same person, the same people pull their strings.

Blog Archive