share this story
by Zen Gardner
I don't know about you, but this continuing swarming of earthquakes in the Puerto Rico area has me on edge for the people of the Caribbean. They haven't been warned, they haven't been notified.
Even scientists are puzzled about the lack of warning.
Highlighted in blue in the picture above is the massive Puerto Rico Trench, one of the deepest in the world. If a landslide was precipitated there, a Tsunami of monstrous proportions could be generated, reaching millions along the coasts of the Caribbean.
But Why No Warning?What strikes me is that in everything I'm reading, it's admitted the risk of a mega landslide resulting in a major Tsunami from the Puerto Rican trench is huge. Even Wikipedia admits:
Knowledge of the earthquake and tsunami risks has not been widespread among the general public of the islands located near the trench.Why? Would it negatively impact the local economy to warn people, much like the idiot mayor's development worries in the movie Jaws? Are there really such people in charge?
Well, look at the Gulf oil disaster and Fukushima for starters. I don't think the concern is about anyone's health or well being - it's preserving the status quo while the disasters take their toll as quietly as possible.
Remember--it's not crisis prevention, it's crisis management.
The Current Situation
Lotta quakes...this continues..and this is just the immediate area in the past week (blue ones with 24 hrs). The whole area is getting pounded again. Is it leading up to something? They won't tell you. Better to be forearmed.
The Big PictureNow consider a few factors and you'll want to warn everyone you can in the region.
1. Seismic activity worldwide is up 6 times what it was last year and we're only a little past half way into the year.
2. The current solar maximum cycle will continue to escalate until 2013 so we have some serious bombardment ahead.
3. Comet, asteroid, planetoid and/or dwarf star arrivals and other celestial events and alignments are current or in the very near future.
4. Extremely powerful technology is now in the hands of mad scientists and manipulators who are making war on the planet. HAARP and other similar atmospheric heater arrays are capable of creating and/or exasperating already "poised" situations at any time to suit their purposes.
5. The Ring of Fire as well as the New Madrid Fault are active and poised for much greater movement which will cause a domino effect.
6. The Puerto Rico Trench is a unique geological formation due to major plate subduction.
All That To Say...We live in wild times and we cannot be ignorant of the world around us and the potential for disaster. We must not live in fear, but we must be awake and aware.
In light of this information, I would suggest anyone knowing anyone or even any news outlets in the Caribbean region to send them this article, or your own personal warning and concern. They've obviously not been warned.
This goes for anyone in seismically active areas. Many people, including myself, have moved to "higher ground" and take these things seriously. At the least have emergency supplies and plans always ready. We're in for a bumpy ride no matter where we are.
"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
We Need To Stay Tuned and Continue to InformThe Powers That Be are not about informing or empowering the people, as you have probably learned. There are wonderful groups trying to help people take real threats like these seriously, but it's in spite of the government, not because of them.
If people realize they need to stay conscious and informed on their own and not expect the media to tell them what to do, they can stay a step ahead, or at least know how to read the signs of the times and react in a conscious way.
Whatever you do, don't follow Hollywood's pre-programmed panic conditioning. Keep fear out of the equation in whatever you do, think or plan. The Universe, God or whatever you want to call it, is in control - we just need to be attuned to where It wants us to be and do our part to keep the awakening happening.
Love will always find a way.