Sept 1, 2011
Jonathan Duffy,in BBC news online magazine states :
No reporters are invited in and while confidential minutes of meetings are taken, names are not noted... In the void created by such aloofness, an extraordinary conspiracy theory has grown up around the group that alleges the fate of the world is largely decided by Bilderberg.
The possible reasons of the Bilderberg group’s conference can be:
1) The secrecy of Bilderberg meetings hint towards an artificial 'consensus' in some important global issues like war, finance, politics etc.
2) Since all the members of the bilderberg group are pro globalization, the annual meetings reinforce their support for globalization.
3) This group works as a forum for interviewing and selecting of the potential future world leaders Like Obama, Clinton., so that their main purpose of accumulation of wealth and power remains in their own hands.In 2008 both the US presidential candidates Barak Obama and Hilary Clinton had a meeting with Bilderberg group in Westfields Marriott,Virginia.
The goal of Bilderberg Group
Total control of the world and take the world towards globalization. In fact most of the elite of the world think alike specially those who are interested in totalitarian regime or world .Though not all elite want this type of scenario, a handful number of elite,powerful enough to influence the world economy, think they are controlling the world economy. What else can be better than globalization if some of the elite have the total control of world politics and economy. Perhaps Bilderberg believes in god-is-money theory There are many things going on under the curtain what we common people don’t know or not try to know, even some are not interested to know. Yet we can not leave our future to the hands of a few irrational elite. Maybe time tell us the truth, yet we should not wait for the truth to come out rather its always better to figure out the truth. andromida.hubpages.com
Ok, so maybe most people don't care much about their constitutional rights or even the United States keeping her sovereignty, I do but maybe that's a personal problem. These unelected, spoiled elitists are basically running the world as it is, but to vote for the candidate that they want? Are you crazy? You can call it conspiracy theory if you want but here are a few quotes that are just a peek into the minds of the global elite.
“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”
CNN Founder Ted Turner….
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Barack Obama’s top science advisor, John P. Holdren….
“Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”
On page 786, it says that single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government and that they could be forced to have abortions if the government decides that is what is best:
“One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.”
On pages 787 and 788, the book advocates the mass sterilization of humans by putting drugs in the food and water supply:
“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.”
On pages 786 and 787, the authors discuss the involuntary sterilization of women after their second or third child:
Involuntary fertility control
“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.
The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
On page 838, the authors state their belief that there is nothing wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size:
“In today’s world, however, the number of children in a family is a matter of profound public concern. The law regulates other highly personal matters. For example, no one may lawfully have more than one spouse at a time. Why should the law not be able to prevent a person from having more than two children?”
On pages 942 and 943, the authors call for the creation of a “planetary regime” that would control the global economy and enforce population control measures:
Toward a Planetary Regime
“Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market.”
“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
On page 917, the authors advocate the surrender of national sovereignty to an armed international police force:
“If this could be accomplished, security might be provided by an armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force. Many people have recognized this as a goal, but the way to reach it remains obscure in a world where factionalism seems, if anything, to be increasing. The first step necessarily involves partial surrender of sovereignty to an international organization.”
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Bilderberg Group to America - Rick Perry will be your next President - we've already decided
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (685)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- livestream.com - globalrevolution
- Study finds ‘magic mushrooms’ may improve personal...
- "How stupid do they think we are?"
- Anwar Al Awlaki The CIA Lackey Dined At The Pentag...
- Kira Ayn Varszegi
- Insanity in Michigan
- The Whitest Kids U' Know - Pledge of Allegiance
- 18 Examples Of How Christians Are Being Specifical...
- Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast U.S. Military Tunnel N...
- Russia Reports U.S. Earthquakes Were Nuke Attacks ...
- Only 13% of Doctors Support ObamaCare
- Small Quake Shakes Los Angeles County
- Ron Paul is Half a Step from First Place
- Blogger Tech Says Activist Post Taken Down by “Aut...
- August Earthquakes in Colorado and Washington DC W...
- LEAKED 9 11 ANNIVERSARY PENTAGON CRUISE MISSILE FO...
- Tom Petty - The Waiting [HD] (Live with Eddie Vedd...
- Armed Troops Burn Down Homes, Kill Children To Evi...
- Infowars Covers Operation Mountain Guardian
- Action Alert: We the People Want to End Marijuana ...
- 44% of Americans Absolute Morons
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Speaks to the United Nations G...
- Ron Paul wins Cleveland County's Republican Party ...
- Major Terrorism Drill “Operation Mountain Guardian...
- Poll: Vast majority of Israelis would accept U.N. ...
- Obama's Birth Certificate
- Yet Another X - Class Solar Flare
- California City Closes Down Bible Study in Private...
- World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alig...
- Were NORAD And Shadow Gov't Bases The Nuke/Quake T...
- Washington state Democrats back marijuana legaliza...
- Do-It-Yourself Laser Eye Surgery
- Sikkim earthquake: Toll climbs to 71 many still tr...
- A Weekend Off
- Flatulence Tax
- Boycott NFL Football
- Not only aluminum in HPV vaccine (Gardasil) but tw...
- Magnitude 5.1 quake shakes St Ann
- Death Valley [Trailer]
- NATO - Al Qaeda joined hands against Gaddafi
- Obama Donates Nobel Peace Prize Money To War Effor...
- Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust
- Smoking marijuana not linked to obesity: study
- Half Million March in Israel חצי מיליון מוחים בישר...
- Mossberg Reviews the New Sony Tablet S
- Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed 14 Year Old Boy
- Oklahoma Entices Over 2,599 Teachers to Become Nat...
- Pre-Crime Face Scanner to Be Used For ‘Security In...
- Rep. Steve Cohen to U.S. drug czar: Pot not as dan...
- 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
- Judge Rules Healthcare Insurance-Buying Mandate Un...
- Boycott Walgreens
- Did you Know?
- Ron Paul DOUBLES His National Support In Just 2 We...
- John Lennon - Imagine
- Only Aired Once About PENTAGON !!!
- 9/11 Inside Job - Thermite
- War Pigs - A Dedication
- America Deceived II (Free Preview)
- What's 9/11? Afghans never heard of NYC terror
- June 1 2007 Texas Governor Rick Perry's attendance...
- Female "Vampire" Busted In Bloody Biting Attack
- I'll never fall in love again - Dionne Warwick
- Border Control: Drug Cartel Demands $30,000 to Let...
- RETRO GLAM: STARS IN VENICE
- Another Class X Solar Flare
- Ron Paul Wins Republican Debate Despite News Black...
- Obama Jobs Plan - Stop Destroying U.S. Jobs?
- The Rise of "Truth" How did 9/11 conspiracism ente...
- Injustice in Nicaragua
- CIA lawyer says Obama administration backed and co...
- Just Barely Psychic
- Florida Law Eliminates Gun Restrictions
- Disturbed - Land of Confusion Official Music Video...
- The T.P.S. of America
- Learn Chinese Zodiac - Pig
- Have a Working Light on Your Bike or You Could Win...
- 10 Years After 9/11, Is America A Better Place?
- First responders not invited to 9/11 ceremony
- BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before...
- 7D Timelapse - "The Proposal"
- 911 Clues EVERYONE MISSED
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dan...
- 9/11 CONSPIRACY: ALEX JONES PREDICTS 9/11 IN JULY ...
- Loose Change 9/11 documentary part 1
- Dude! Free weed lying on San Jose street snatched ...
- Libyan Rebels Round Up Blacks, Put Them In Prison ...
- JOBS REPORT DISASTER: ZERO NEW JOBS IN AUGUST + Pe...
- Ron Paul Media Blackout Continues
- Oklahoma fires continue to burn - Day 3
- Some Cops Don't Like it When You Know Your Rights
- Tokyo told to prepare for massive earthquake
- Bilderberg Group to America - Rick Perry will be y...
- ▼ September (95)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)