Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dentist

I feel like I got punched in both jaws by an 800 pound gorilla, because I stole a banana.

Today was my second visit to the dentist lately.

I put off going for a long time, but finally had to, do to a cracked tooth.

I decided to get everything all fixed up while I can.

You never really know what will happen, but if my teeth are good, that's one less thing to worry about.

Shelly thinks sense I'm getting my teeth fixed that she should be able to get her's fixed too.

I told her maybe in a few years.

But she just kept on bugging me about it.

"They're all crooked, it hurts when I try to chew!"

Luckily I know a guy that works on large animal teeth, mostly horses.

I got her an appointment to see him on Saturday at the vet's office.

You know, you bend over backwards to make somebody happy and what do you get?

"I want to see a REAL dentist!"

Man! There's just no pleasing some people.

4 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

as my hero dale would say:

i'll have a new mexican porcelain tooth.

shelly will have a tooth of equal or lesser value.

texlahoma said...

Billy - That's right.
I was kind of relieved to see the comment was from someone I know.
A stranger might not know my, sometimes bizarre, sense of humor and think that I was serious about sending my wife to the vet to get her teeth worked on.

TheWayfarer said...

Can't stand dentists, became a hyper-religious brusher after my wisdom teeth came out...
Must have kept the wisdom!

texlahoma said...

Galt - I hate going to the dentist too. I found one that gives me the gas, that makes it bearable.

Blog Archive