Friday, December 06, 2013

Vanishing Point and the Paul Walker Car Crash

Way back in the 1970's I saw the motion picture "Vanishing Point" at a drive in movie.

I didn't really watch things with the "critical eye" that I do now days, but I couldn't help but notice a very big mistake at the end of the movie.

Supposedly the white 1970 Dodge Challenger runs head on into a bulldozer while doing around 140 miles per hour.

The blatant mistake?

The perfectly intact hood of the Challenger goes flying through the air on impact.

I was just a dumb teenager, but was smart enough to know that the hood of a car that hits something head on at high speed is not going to escape unscathed.

Which leads me to this picture and article.

It also reminds me of the question that this blog's header always asks:

"How Stupid Do They Think We Are?"

article-2516303-19C018CF00000578-995_964x636
10-reasons-why-fast-furious-star-paul-walker-was-assassinated

Related Post car-4 

1 comment:

texlahoma said...

I admit, that if the car was in a spin, it might not have hit head-on.

But look at that car, I think there were explosives planted in it.

The author of "10 Reasons" thinks it was a drone strike.

Who knows what it was, but it certainly looks like more than just a car wreck.

Blog Archive