Friday, February 01, 2013

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children’s IQ

Dr. Joseph Mercola
Huffingtonpost

A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highlyfluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.
 



Full Article at blacklistednews.com

Related post Dr. Nancy Snyderman "Tap Water is a Great Natural Source of Fluoride."  

2 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

that's a tough one. i don't know what causes me more grief, my brain or my teeth. they're both a royal pain in the arse at times.

i could live with a lower i.q. if exchange for a guarantee of no more cavities.

texlahoma said...

Billy - I can't afford to lose any IQ points, so I run the other way when I see fluoride.

But when I see little kids I don't like, I encourage them to drink fluoridated water, I say
"Drink it kid, it's good for your teeth, mwahahahaahhaha!"

Blog Archive