Saturday, February 09, 2013

Be Careful What You Think or Picture a Perfect World

What would your perfect world be like?

 I started to go into what my perfect world would be, but it's kind of beside the point.

The point being, we spend a lot of time thinking about the bad things that might happen.

We don't spend much time picturing the way we would like for them to be.

Sometimes I think we don't know everything about how this world really works.
 http://illuminatiwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/madonna-super-bowl1.jpg

 Look at all the Illuminati symbolism used at Superbowl halftimes and the Olympics.

 I think it's safe to say, these guys know things, things that we don't.

 I assume they think showing what you want, helps to makes it happen.

 And I assume it is because seeing it makes you think about it, makes you picture it.

So I think we should play the same game.

Start spending a little time thinking of how good the world could be.

How, if we really tried we could end war and hunger.

 How government could be limited down to a minimum, people could truly be free.

Technology could be released that would provide free energy (no need to fight over oil anymore).

beautifulcitiesoftheworld
 

So whatever your perfect world is like, do us all a favor and picture it in your mind once in a while.


No comments:

Blog Archive