Jan 22, 2013
1. During Obama’s first term, the number of Americans on food stamps increased by an average of about 11,000 per day.
2. At the beginning of the Obama era, 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Today, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps.
3. According to one calculation,
the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined
populations of “Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of
Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana,
Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and
4. The number of Americans receiving money directly
from the federal government each month has grown from 94 million in the
year 2000 tomore than 128 million today.
5. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 146 million Americans are either “poor” or “low income” at this point.
6. The unemployment rate in the United States is exactly where it was (7.8 percent) when Barack Obama first entered the White House in January 2009.
7. When Barack Obama first entered the White House, 60.6 percent of all working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.6 percent of all working age Americans have a job.
8. During the first four years of Obama, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” soared by an astounding 8,332,000. That far exceeds any previous four year total.
9. During Obama’s first term, the number of Americans collecting federal disability insurance rose by more than 18 percent.
10. The Obama years have been absolutely devastating for small businesses in America. According to economist Tim Kane, the following is how the number of startup jobs per 1000 Americans breaks down by presidential administration…
Bush Sr.: 11.3
Bush Jr.: 10.8
11. Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years. Overall, it has declined by over $4000 during that time span.
12. The economy is not producing nearly enough jobs for the hordes of young people now entering the workforce. Approximately 53 percentof all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed in 2011.
13. According to a report from the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the jobs that have been created since the end of the recession have been low paying jobs.
14. Back in 2007, about 28 percent of all working families were considered to be among “the working poor”. Today, that number is up to 32 percent even though our politicians tell us that the economy is supposedly recovering.
15. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs in the United States are “good jobs” at this point.
16. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than has ever been recorded before.
17. According to the Economic Policy Institute, the United States is losinghalf a million jobs to China every single year.
18. The United States has fallen in the global economic competitiveness rankings compiled by the World Economic Forum for four years in a row.
19. According to the World Bank, U.S. GDP accounted for 31.8 percentof all global economic activity in 2001. That number declined steadily over the course of the next decade and was only at 21.6 percent in 2011.
20. The United States actually has plenty of oil
and we should not have to import oil from the Middle East. We need to
drill for more oil, but Obama has been very hesitant to do that. Under
Bill Clinton, the number of drilling permits approved rose by 58
percent. Under George W. Bush, the number of drilling permits approved
rose by 116 percent. Under Barack Obama, the number of drilling permits
approved actuallydecreased by 36 percent.
21. When Barack Obama took office, the average price
of a gallon of gasoline was $1.84. Today, the average price of a
gallon of gasoline is$3.26.
22. Under Barack Obama, the United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.
23. For the first time ever, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. That number has risen by 57 percent since the 2006-2007 school year.
24. Families that have a head of household under the age of 30 now have a poverty rate of 37 percent.
25. More than three times as many new homes were sold in the United States in 2005 as were sold in 2012.
26. Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
27. Health insurance costs have risen by 29 percent since Barack Obama became president.
28. Today, 77 percent of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck at least part of the time.
29. It is being projected that Obamacare will add 16 million more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.
30. The total amount of money that the federal government gives directly to the American people has grown by 32 percent since Barack Obama became president.
31. The Obama administration has been spending money
on some of the most insane things imaginable. For example, in 2011 the
Obama administration spent $592,527 on a study that sought to figure out once and for all why chimpanzees throw poop.
32. U.S. taxpayers spend more than 20 times as much on the Obamas as British taxpayers spend on the royal family.
33. The U.S. government has run a budget deficit of well over a trillion dollars every single year under Barack Obama.
34. When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 103 percent.
35. During Obama’s first term, the federal government accumulated more debt than it did under the first 42 U.S presidents combined.
36. As I wrote about yesterday,
when you break it down the amount of new debt accumulated by the U.S.
government during Obama’s first term comes to approximately $50,521 for every single household in the United States. Are you ready to contribute your share?
37. If you started paying off just the new debt that
the U.S. has accumulated during the Obama administration at the rate of
one dollar per second, it would take more than 184,000 years to pay it
Full Article at infowars.com
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
37 Statistics Which Show How Four Years Of Obama Have Wrecked The U.S. Economy
- 25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Films
- Green thumb? Washington state looks for pot consul...
- TSA Protester With 4th Amendment Written on Chest ...
- Through the Eyes of a Conspiracy Theorist
- In Mali - Forces Backed by UN - France - and Obama...
- Sandy Hook Eyewitness Testimony - Newtown Resident...
- Fast and Furious - Does Obama Only Cry For Dead Wh...
- Two Armed Strangers Rescue Man Robbed At Gunpoint
- The Cascades Rhythm of the Falling Rain
- Hacked Emails Reveal ‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to...
- New Obama Foreign Policy Scandal Bigger than Bengh...
- Seattle Gun Buyback Program Runs Into Problem - Fr...
- Deadly GM flu research that could ‘wipe out signif...
- F – The Governor! Gun Owners Refuse To Register Un...
- Prohibition doesn’t work for alcohol or marijuana,...
- High Speed Chase in OKC Metro
- The Girl From Ipanema - Astrud Gilberto - Stan Get...
- 300-million-year-old UFO tooth-wheel found in Russ...
- Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citi...
- Stovetop Espresso Maker
- "Just Get Your Damn Vaccine!"
- Lindsey Pathfinder Radio Jan 17 2013
- Subway Sued Over ‘Footlongs’ That Came Up Short
- Rand Paul to Hillary Clinton - If I were president...
- This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone Fo...
- Sade Bring Me Home Live 2011
- Green Day: "Let Yourself Go"
- 37 Statistics Which Show How Four Years Of Obama H...
- Big Earthquake in California This Week?
- Tequila as a Prescription Drug - Advertisement
- Sandy Hook Official Story DEBUNKED - HOAX Exposed
- Staind - Its Been A While (lyrics)
- The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
- NY Democrat: “Please Don’t Release That Document S...
- A Non-Psychic Prediction
- Second Amendment Rights Safe in Oklahoma?
- The Bad News is - Our Taxes Went up The Good News...
- Sandy Hook Conspiracy Goes Viral
- Has Adam Lanza Even Been Alive The Last 3 Years?
- GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama use...
- NBC News - AR-15 Left in car - Handguns only used ...
- Aussie Apocalypse
- Pennsylvania Senator to Introduce Marijuana Legali...
- Remarkable Resemblance Of Sandy Hook Victims And P...
- Chief Justice Of The Supreme Court John Roberts Sc...
- Jimi Hendrix-Star Spangled Banner (Woodstock 1969)...
- Donald Fagen - New Frontier
- Americans never give up your guns
- Should All Men Have Their Penises Removed Because ...
- Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For L...
- Govt Shooters At Sandy Hook? CIA Nuns & Purple Van...
- Sandy Hook Fraud Continues to Fall Apart - Tribute...
- The Real Reason They Want Your Guns
- Retired Admiral Makes Stunning Accusation. Benghaz...
- Piers Morgan's Anti-gun Argument Destroyed in Real...
- Mysterious boom heard in Guthrie
- Professor Questions Newtown Shooting: Says That Cr...
- SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN"
- Map of Texas Gun Owners
- CA Homeowner Shoots and Kills Armed Home Invader, ...
- "Guns are Bad" Newspaper That Published Map of Pis...
- Fast and Furious - Sandy Hook - Obama Administrati...
- OBAMA BRINGS THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE PRAISE THE LORD...
- California Cop's Shooting of an Unarmed Man Eleven...
- Murder and Rape Allegations in Alaska National Gua...
- ▼ January (67)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (709)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)