Saturday, January 31, 2009

Genius

I'm a freakin' genius. (A person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140)
Last night at the computer a perfume smell kept bothering me. I finally decided that it was a nearby candle so I moved it into another room. Today at lunch I was smelling it again. I thought "It wasn't the candle, it's my daughter who is home from college, using too much perfume even though she's never done that before." Well a few minutes ago I washed my hands and then I could smell it again. It's the new soap my wife bought, Equate Morning Dew. They should have named it Morning Dew on a French Whore!

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

there are certain smells of soap or perfume that just make me nuts..or even candles...too fruity or too sweet, make me sneeze and wash off with a scrub brush.

texlahoma said...

They get a little happy with the fragrance. Now my old lady is going to be mad at me for not liking or using that crap. She's crazy like that.

Barrie said...

I got a new hand lotion in my stocking at Christmas. It took me a few days to figure out that where the Creamsicle-like smell was coming from. Yuck. Hey, thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive