Saturday, September 20, 2014

Don't Fall For the Ebola False Flag

They are doing it again, I'm not the brightest bulb in the box, so if I can figure it out, surely you can too.

If you believe that Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon bombing were real, then you may be too far gone, psychologically, to ever accept that this Ebola thing is fake.

This Hagmann & Hagmann Report - September 17, 2014 Ebola: What It Means For Us 
video got me to thinking, I think they have it almost right, but they missed the mark a little by not realizing that the Ebola thing is a false flag, other than that, I think they are right on the money.

Mike Adams is on the right track with this article It's all scripted! Ebola outbreak and impossibly rapid vaccine response clearly scripted; U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns all victims' blood

I saw this post by N. Morgan this morning Former CIA Spy: Sandy Hook & Boston Bombing Were False Flags! Ebola Will Be Next! (Video) at Beforeitsnews  it sure feels good not to be so all alone in my thinking.

Published on Sep 19, 2014 Robert David Steele - There was no bomb, there were no injuries; Boston bombing was a drill to lock down a major city. Sandy Hook school had been closed for four years, there were no students, no teachers, no PTA. Listen to the full interview; link is below. Anyway, believe me/us or the lying government and media, I have no reason to lie, they do.

No comments:

Blog Archive