Terence P. Jeffrey
October 25, 2013
Welfare recipients in the United States outnumbered year-round
full-time workers in 2011, according to data released this month by the
They also out-numbered the total population of the Philippines and approached the population of Mexico.
There were 108,592,000 people in the United States in the fourth
quarter of 2011 who were recipients of one or more means-tested
government benefit programs, the Census Bureau said in data released this week. Meanwhile, according to the Census Bureau,
there were only 101,716,000 people who worked full-time year round in
2011. That included both private-sector and government workers.
Full article here
- ► 2014 (352)
- Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
- Buddy Guy - First Time I Met The Blues
- Eva Mendes
- Cake - Friend Is A Four Letter Word
- Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From 'Situation Room...
- The Experiment
- Christie Embraces Budget Strategies He Scorned as ...
- NASA | Five Days of Flares and CMEs
- Time Travel - How Future U.S. Presidents are Chose...
- Tex Takes a Mini-Vacation
- Michael Savage Launches Investigation Into Missing...
- Dirty Boulevard Lou Reed 1942 - 2013
- Study Finds Monsanto’s Pesticide Chemical To Produ...
- Senator Rand Paul: A long-needed constitutional am...
- Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies S...
- Red Mushroom Cloud! Huge Explosion Rocks Damascus ...
- Gunboats in Louisiana and Neil Young - Powderfinge...
- I Hate it When This Happens
- Welfare Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers
- Earthquake Hits Near Fukushima Nuclear Plant - Tsu...
- Foreign Troops Attempt Abduction of Child in MO
- Obama Readies Military for Domestic Gun Confiscati...
- The Berlin Festival of Lights
- Missing Nuke Investigation: Special Report
- Events are Starting to Line up
- FEMA Ad Council Commercial
- *EXTREMELY URGENT* Classified documents nano devic...
- 4.5 Earthquake Off the east coast of the United St...
- Cage The Elephant - Come A Little Closer
- Miriam Carey EXECUTED after Baby Removed from car
- Are You Seeing Stars on Your State Driver’s Licens...
- GLT Blues Radio
- Terrorgate Memo
- Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid - One Big Lie...Plus...
- The Coming Apocalypse: Brzezinski in His Own Words...
- Government Shutdown? 36 Facts Which Prove That Alm...
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied
- ▼ October (37)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)