I wouldn't call it a full fledged vacation, but I got away for a few days.
I decided not to post anything while away, I needed a break from everything.
I stayed busy the whole time, the (unofficial - unpaid) vacation director/tour guide was very good at keeping us busy and entertained.
I wouldn't have gotten to do half the things that we did if it were left up to me and my poor organizational skills.
Oh yeah one more thing, she can Drive!
People in the Ozarks drive crazy, worse than Oklahoma City, I guess they drive about like people do in Dallas, but in a more compact area, so it seems even more intense.
Speaking of driving, in Arkansas they have drive up windows at liquor stores.
(I love it!)
I don't know, that might be common, but it's not allowed in Oklahoma.
(Comments welcome on your country's, state, county, city laws on liquor.)
I think in Louisiana you can pull up to the window and get a mixed drink.
Anyway, one of the things that I got to do was shoot zombies, as you may suspect, I thought it was great.
I had a long time to think in line (a very long line).
My mind was wandering and I started thinking about The Walking Dead which was good, because it sure got me in the mood to shoot zombies.
Some people were going nuts, using a bunch of ammo.
I didn't do that, long story short, pretty soon I was just shooting them in the head.
Hey, if I don't brag on me, who will?
Oh yeah, some little kids were doing just as good as me.
(There is hope for our future.)
(BTW, it's ok to shoot them in the head, they wear protective gear.)
This isn't the one I went to, but it's a lot like it.
- ► 2014 (352)
- Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
- Buddy Guy - First Time I Met The Blues
- Eva Mendes
- Cake - Friend Is A Four Letter Word
- Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From 'Situation Room...
- The Experiment
- Christie Embraces Budget Strategies He Scorned as ...
- NASA | Five Days of Flares and CMEs
- Time Travel - How Future U.S. Presidents are Chose...
- Tex Takes a Mini-Vacation
- Michael Savage Launches Investigation Into Missing...
- Dirty Boulevard Lou Reed 1942 - 2013
- Study Finds Monsanto’s Pesticide Chemical To Produ...
- Senator Rand Paul: A long-needed constitutional am...
- Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies S...
- Red Mushroom Cloud! Huge Explosion Rocks Damascus ...
- Gunboats in Louisiana and Neil Young - Powderfinge...
- I Hate it When This Happens
- Welfare Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers
- Earthquake Hits Near Fukushima Nuclear Plant - Tsu...
- Foreign Troops Attempt Abduction of Child in MO
- Obama Readies Military for Domestic Gun Confiscati...
- The Berlin Festival of Lights
- Missing Nuke Investigation: Special Report
- Events are Starting to Line up
- FEMA Ad Council Commercial
- *EXTREMELY URGENT* Classified documents nano devic...
- 4.5 Earthquake Off the east coast of the United St...
- Cage The Elephant - Come A Little Closer
- Miriam Carey EXECUTED after Baby Removed from car
- Are You Seeing Stars on Your State Driver’s Licens...
- GLT Blues Radio
- Terrorgate Memo
- Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid - One Big Lie...Plus...
- The Coming Apocalypse: Brzezinski in His Own Words...
- Government Shutdown? 36 Facts Which Prove That Alm...
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied
- ▼ October (37)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)