Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fleur-de-lis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fleur-de-lis
The fleur-de-lis or fleur-de-lys (plural: fleurs-de-lis)[pron 1] is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means flower, and lis means lily) or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol.

I had an unusual experience Friday. I was watching a video and saw this symbol, the fleur-de-lis.

I know, so what?

I don't know if my mind was just very open or if there was some kind of synchronicity involved, but after I watched that video I started seeing the symbol EVERYWHERE.

I went to the store and there was a statue of the fleur-de-lis. I went home and saw it on TV many times on Friday, it was starting to kind of blow my mind.

After Shelly got home I was telling her about it and while trying to describe it, I noticed there was one on her shirt!

F*ck me running, backwards up a tree!

Then we were watching some home improvement show and I thought I caught a glimpse of it on the side of a pickup.

I rewound and sure enough, it was.

I can usually figure it out when the universe seems to be trying to tell me something, but this one is a real head scratcher.

1 comment:

Raquel Surdam said...

So weird, I went to New Orleans in 2013, the fleur de lis is their symbol and ever since I left it has been haunting me. I have seen it several times a day for the past two years. I've been seeing it so frequently lately that I decided to do some research to see if there was some greater meaning. I've definitely accepted it's consistency in my life as some sort of frequent message from the universe, constantly communicating with me. I'm not sure exactly what the message is but every time I see it i definitely feel like God or a higher power is communicating with me or at least showing me that they are with me.

Not sure if this still means anything to you, I know this is an old post but i just stumbled upon it today and think its neat that someone else out there has been having a similar experience.

Blog Archive