Thursday, June 23, 2011

RECON ALERT: Suspicious Military Convoy Seen Near Kentucky Tennessee Border

The Intel Hub
June 17th, 2011
theintelhub.com




It is important to note that these are TIPS which we believe to be true but unless otherwise noted have not independently confirmed. The difference between these type of alerts and normal articles should be acknowledged and clear from the get go.

As the police state ramps up it is more important than ever to share as much intelligence with the public as possible in an attempt to weed out the less credible information.

It should also be noted that the real worry is foreign or private military operating within the United States rather than the normal movements of the United States Military.

At Approx. 9:00 AM, I was traveling on I-75 going north entering Kentucky from Tennessee and after about 5 miles I saw an Army convoy of approx. 15-20 vehicles traveling South.

All Vehicles, with the exception of one, were Tractor-Trailers. Some were hauling trailers , others were empty. Drivers were all in uniform,and each vehicle had a passenger,the one vehicle not a truck was what looked like a Humvee. My point of destination was Williamsburg Ky.

After I had exited and took care of my business I entered I-75 south bound and to my surprise there was another convoy parked on the side of the entry ramp!!

This consisted of 10-12 Tractor-trailers,some of which had water tanks loaded on them while others were empty.

Again all drivers were in military uniforms and each truck had a passenger but I noted that none of the trucks in either convoy had any military markings on them,only camo paint. The last convoy,the one that was parked, was manned by all black military dressed men.

I live along this corridor and this is the largest convoy ive seen!. – Date: June 16th, 2011.




Here is another TIP:

I was in Walmart today in Central City, Ky. and saw a lot of troops dressed in camo and when I left
to go to my car they were getting in an unmarked white school bus. I see caravans of tanks military equipment,etc.
all the time going there on the Bluegrass Pkw. There is a new base outside of Greenville, Ky. which
hasn’t been there long. People think nothing of it because they see them all the time in town. I also saw what looked like
a dark helicoper flying today in that area.

Related;

We saw this same damn thing yesterday Friday June 17th at around 3:30 pm at the Walmart in Franklin, IN. Military personnel, fatigue uniforms, white vans. They were loading up food/water in those vans. We didn’t think much of it then BUT NOW I am reading this on the Intel Hub. Now my suspicions are up. Thought I’d pass it along.

Another Tip:

We were coming back from Branson MO to KC on 6-11-11 and saw an Army convoy heading south on why 13, just north of Springfield — It had three Humvee’s with what looked like the microwave crowd control dish on trailers there were also 6 outer vehicles.

Related: thegovernmentrag.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like the beginning of a Steven King Novel huh?

No comments:

Blog Archive