Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moon Dreams

lauratj

This is kind of strange, but I've talked to several people that have been having dreams about the moon.
I can't remember many details, but one person dreamed that the moon was broken into three pieces.
Another person said "It was kind of like watching a fireworks display, only it was things hitting the moon."
I haven't had any moon dreams or dreams that seem particularly prophetic lately.
If anyone reading this has any moon dreams or dreams of the future, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I work out a lot of issues in dreams, but don't know about prophetic. If they're prophetic, they're prophetic for me alone. I work out book plots, etc. I haven't had any moon dreams, though. Now that would be interesting.

texlahoma said...

Jill - I talked to one more person that said she had a dream that the moon broke into many pieces.
Dreams are interesting, I once realized that I was dreaming, (dream control) it was great, I made it rain, I made there be fresh peaches growing outside, hated to wake up from that one.

Blog Archive