Thursday, March 24, 2011

In U.S. poll, 60 percent back Libya military action

By Reuters
Thursday, March 24th, 2011 -- 8:33 am

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sixty percent of Americans support the U.S. and allied military action in Libya to impose a no-fly zone to protect civilians from forces loyal to Muammar Gaddafi, a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday found.
Article continues at
rawstory.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, I guess by now I should be use to the stupidity of the American people, but I'm not. Do these 60% realize that we are borrowing money from China to pay for all three of "our" wars? I wonder if these people believe that they can someday retire and get social security. I wonder if it has ever crossed their minds that their retirement savings will be taken over by the government. "We" should be getting the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but 60% think we should start a new war. Thank God at least 40% of Americans have some degree of intelligence. If some of the 60% majority want to explain to me why they support attacking Libya please educate me, make me understand why it's such a wonderful thing to get in another war and while you're at it tell me how "we" will pay for all three wars. Tax hike? Giving up our retirement money and social security to the government? Some other way? What is it?

2 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

and to top it off some fundamentalist muslim might be the next king of libya!

texlahoma said...

Billy - True. And why didn't we help people in Sudan? I think I know the answer, no oil!

Obama is one of the very worst presidents the U.S. has ever had.
The people that give out the peace prize should kill themselves out of shame.

Blog Archive