Friday, March 18, 2011

Alex Jones: Pentagon preparing for Martial Law

COMMENT: As you see, Michigan passed ‘financial martial law.’ The government is never going to come out and announced official “martial law”; rather, it is the suspension of ordinary, civil law under the pretext of emergency, whatever that pretext may be. Martial law is rule without regard to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and due process.

infowars.com
Russia Today
March 17, 2011

State budgets are broke, the federal government is mired in conflict and partisan divide and people all over the country are taking to the streets. Is the system itself collapsing? Alex Jones says the US Empire must go down or we all go down with it, we don’t have a choice, choose sides, it is either us or them we’re at historic crossroads right now.

4 comments:

Dion said...

I watched this late last night. Not that I follow Alex Jones, but I do follow RT News a little via youtube. What I wonder is, will our military be more like Egypt or like Libya. Insomuch, will the troops kill us or protect us.

texlahoma said...

Dion - Good question, I think they will be like Egypt. I think if the gov tries something really evil, they will have to use foreign troops via the U.N. maybe that's why they want our troops busy in Afghanistan.

Dion said...

We also need to keep an eye on Xe aka Black Water and other para-military corporations ... mercenaries. A bad economy keeps these outfits well stocked with warm bodies. These guys are more apt to kill citizens in cold blood. Or did I watch too many war movies in my youth.

texlahoma said...

Dion - Maybe I watched too many movies too, because I agree they might just go after whoever they are "pointed at".

Blog Archive