Friday, June 18, 2010

Earthquakes Reveal Archaeological Evidence That All Religious Doctrines Are Flawed

(Not Really, Yet)

How strong is your faith?
Could your faith be shattered by discoveries around the world that provided "absolute proof" that your religion and all religions of the world have been misunderstood?

I had a vivid dream a few years ago. I was outside, in the country with my wife and some of my closest friends. We saw something in the sky, something big. My wife and friends immediately believed that this was the end of the world, the second coming or the time of rapture, religious things like that. I was saying "This isn't what you think it is." "This is fake, it's man made!" But they weren't paying any attention to what I was saying because they were so freaked out.

I have come to believe that this dream was somewhat prophetic.

(Anyone that reads this blog knows that I think outside the box but this time the box isn't even in sight, I'm so far out of it.)

Remember the "UFO" or "Out of control rocket" that caused a spiral in the night sky over Europe around the same time that Obama received his Nobel Peace Prize?
Then the other night, over Australia there was one just like it. What if that wasn't an out of control rocket or a UFO?
Is it in the realm of possibility that the spiral was really a test? A test of technology that the masses are not even aware exists.
Does technology exist that can make images in the sky that look like religious figures or aliens or just about anything?
I'll cut to the chase and wrap this post up.
I believe that 9-11 was an inside job, an illusion. Yes planes did hit the towers but the overall event was an illusion. Explosives were already in place and set off just as the planes hit. Building 7 was pre-wired with explosives too but something went wrong, I think another plane was suppose to hit it. They were sitting there with a building ready to be imploded, so they had to blow it or get caught in a big lie.
Anyway, let's say the seeds of doubt are planted by earthquakes revealing artifacts that "prove" that all religions are basically wrong. Now it's time for a grand illusion. Instead of spirals in the sky, now people see religious figures or aliens.
People will be made to believe through high tech means (that I don't want to go into) that (someone) is the true god and that we need to do as he says. He will probably say that we need a new world order, a one world government.

So, say what you want about my sanity, you can't say that I'm afraid to stick my neck out.
PS - If you were going to try to pull this off, when would you do it? I would do it on Dec 21st 2012.

10 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i believe there was a hell of a lot more to 9/11 than they're teling us..that's for sure..and since i dont trust any of them sonsabitches i wouldn't put anything past them..
i love that song..really do.

Steve Renko said...

Your thoughts are mixed up and all over the parking lot. If you belie ve this line of thinking why express it in such a mixed up manner. Say what you will, God loves you. You can't get away from that feeling. Doubt is distracting you. You bought the thin veil that there is no God.

texlahoma said...

YDG - I'm glad you don't buy the government lie of 9-11.

Steve _ I must have been all over the parking lot because you didn't get what I was saying at all.

I was saying don't be fooled by a government or just a group of evil people trying to manipulate people.
I totally believe in God. I'm just not going to be fooled by high tech trickery.

billy pilgrim said...

i don't think religious doctrines are flawed. they do exactly what they are designed to do, control the suckers and rob them blind.

if there is a god why in the hell can't he control his priests?

texlahoma said...

Billy - I believe in God and all that but I'm not religious in a way were they control me or get any of my money. But I can't really argue with your first point.
As for the priests, I don't think he's got actual control of their bodies.

yellowdoggranny said...

anne over at thegodsarebore.com
said something that i thought was really smart. you know from the beginning of time there have been gods, goddess's, and some have fallen by the way side till now we had god, allah, etc.
what if the real god was one of those that got passed over ?...hahahah

texlahoma said...

That's hard for me to even think about, now that IS outside the box!

Back when I use to have to leave for work at 4am, my friend would drive to work and I would drive back. I had time to think deep thoughts. I thought about cavemen, looking out at the stars and wondering who made them and maybe feeling a grand presence of something bigger and more powerful but not threatening.
That's more what I like, organized religion has it's place but it's not really my cup of tea.

TheWayfarer said...

This is AWESOME, and makes me wish I'd paid more attention to what my Mom told me when I was little (No, I don't know WTF she said; I wasn't listening)!

The best one can hope to find in religion, is a business that sells people ideas with which they are comforted...the road goes down sharply from there to totalitarian dictatorship.
Is there a Supreme Being, DEFINATELY! Is there also a negative motivational force at work in the world to keep people from fellowship with "Him", Absolutely - no question in my mind about it...
Is there "one true church"? If you're talking about a building on a street corner or some other man-made religious organization, NO...at least not so far as I have discovered, and my research is pretty thorough: Ive yet to find a religion that claims to believe and teach the Word of God that actually does.

Too much info to post here, will have to do a post on this sometime soon.

TheWayfarer said...

I have a take on the whole UFO business similar to y(ours) on 9-11: Isn't it interesting how, if you research the movement, all these fancy lights, spheres, cigars, &c in the sky started getting popular only after 1947...The exact year Uncle Sam set up the base known as "Area 51". I assert the place was never anything more than a Penemunde-type lab for research and development of - for want of a better term - "fringe" technology, the various results of which we hear reported from time to time. Some other intimations from sources I can't reveal lend credibility to this theory.
Your mileage may vary.

texlahoma said...

Ted - Once again we see thing in pretty much the same light.

Blog Archive