Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WikiLeaks to release video April 5th



The video shows civilians and journalists being murdered in an airstrike.

Twitter Feed -
* WikiLeaks to reveal Pentagon murder-coverup at US National Press Club, Apr 5, 9am; contact press-club@sunshinepress.org
* WikiLeaks is currently under an aggressive US and Icelandic surveillance operation. Following/photographing/filming/detaining
* If anything happens to us, you know why: it is our Apr 5 film. And you know who is responsible.
* Two under State Dep diplomatic cover followed our editor from Iceland to http://skup.no on Thursday.
* One related person was detained for 22 hours. Computer’s seized.That’s http://www.skup.no
* We know our possession of the decrypted airstrike video is now being discussed at the highest levels of US command.
* We have been shown secret photos of our production meetings and been asked specific questions during detention related to the airstrike.
* We have airline records of the State Dep/CIA tails. Don’t think you can get away with it. You cannot. This is WikiLeaks.

7 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Scary and interesting. I guess we shall see what happens on April 5. I never heard of WikiLeaks until I read your blog today. Thanks.

texlahoma said...

Mr. Shife - Glad you found something new. No wonder the Pentagon said WikiLeaks was a threat to national security the other day. It made me wonder why they were saying that all of a sudden, now I guess I have my answer.

billy pilgrim said...

the truth is out there.

i want to believe.

texlahoma said...

Billy - That's why they call me "Spooky".

TheWayfarer said...

Fine business too...Screw those authoritarian bastards. About time they got a dose of their own freaking medicine!

texlahoma said...

Ted - I hope they're able to get there with it.

YGD - Thanks, now I want to see what they've got.

Unknown said...

i6g48n4c76 t7z28h7k87 z2c93l9l20 b3g97l1d74 y7i84h7m67 v9d84d2b56

Blog Archive