Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BEST COMMENT AWARD



Thanks Yellowdog Granny for the comment award, I hope it's not as easy to get as the Nobel Peace Price.

this is what I'm supposed to do..
1. Link back to the blog/blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the picture of the award into your post.
3. Nominate other bloggers who you think deliver great comments to your blog.
4. Email/post/tweet or do whatever you need to do to inform these bloggers that they have been nominated.

Yellowdog Granny

Ted and I see the political situation in pretty much the same light and man, what a vocabulary!
Ted

Mr. Shife, what can I say, all around nice guy.
Mr.Shife

BBC's no holds barred style is very refreshing in these politically correct times.
BBC

Crazy4, Fun and full of surprises.
Crazy4

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

you deserve the award..i love your off the wall comments.and sometimes your comments are funnier than my post..

billy pilgrim said...

are you splitting the cash award with bob?

texlahoma said...

YDG - You're too kind.

Billy - I'll put cash in one hand and a slice of bologna in the other and let Bob decide which he wants.

Blog Archive