Sunday, December 23, 2007

Morning Thoughts

7:45 I've got to get to work. Turn off the TV, the door's locked. Damn, it's cold, sorry car no time to let you warm up. Thank god for these gloves, I hate it when my hands get cold. Hey dude, scoot over a little, I just want my half of the road, fuckin' retard. No, 94.7 sucks in the morning, yeah the Katt 100.5, it's commercials, must have missed Rick & Brad. Ah they left me a parking spot, door's locked.
"Gun 'er Down" "Gun her down?" Who puts a sticker saying gun her down on there pickup?
Oh, "Git 'er Done" whew, that was weird, 7:59 better walk fast.

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Yeah, why don't people signal? Because they are inconsiderate assholes? I think they are the same ones that block the gas pumps so that they can take five less steps getting into the store and they're on there way to the gym to work out!

McRaven said...

They call driver up here in MA...massholes because they all drive over the center yellow line and they have no clue what a blinker is for!

HAHAHAH Tex you are so right!

Blog Archive