Thursday, December 20, 2007

I GOT MEME'D

When people say Christmas you immediately think: "What do I want?"

Favorite Christmas memory: I remember my Grampa trying to talk me into staying up late and seeing Santa when he brought the presents. I said there was no way I was going to risk making Santa mad, I wanted the presents too bad.

Favorite Christmas song/carol: Nat King Cole singing "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire".

Favorite Christmas movie: Christmas Vacation

Your favorite Christmas character..: The wise men, they knew what was up, plus I look a little like one of them.

Your favorite ornament/object: We have an old ornament with a snowman on snow skis I guess that's my favorite.

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I like that song too..and love nat king cole..im old enough to remember the nat king cole show on tv...it was super...and him singing nature boy..and mona lisa...sigh*...ah, the good ole days..

billy pilgrim said...

you took my favorite movie, now i have to start all over.

so it goes.

McRaven said...

Is it Christmas? Hu? What? I guess I had better do something, a nap sounds good.

texlahoma said...

ydg, i'm working on a time machine, not the machine, the drink it has tequilla in it. So far it only takes me to tomorrow morning.
bp, yeah it's a pretty good flick.
mcr, you should do a Christmas meme, no nap for you.

Tina said...

That is totally my favorite song too. I have it on my project playlist on other sites :) I absolutely love your header pic! I wanna jump in! lol

I wish you the best this Christmas and New Year! Be bloggin with you next month after I return from my Christmas/anniversary/vacation trip :)

Mwwaaa!

Blog Archive