Friday, December 07, 2007

Little tex has sex, makes big tex a grampa

Yep, it's official I'm a grampa. How can something only 8lbs and a little over 19 inches turn your whole world upside down? At least it's upside down in a good way.
Little tex, his wife and son are staying with us for a few days so that shelly can help with the baby. Bob is so happy he doesn't know what to do, other than be on his best behavior. At least it's a good time of year to have family staying with you. I'm sure my fellow bloggers will understand my lack of comments and original posts. I'm very busy right now, hopefully things will slow down before too long.
Blog ya' later.

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

oh man..that is terrific..so what's the wee one's name..?..8lbs..dang..sure he wasn't born in texas?.....contradulations tex, your life will never be the same..being a granparent is the most wonderful thing ever..going to start calling you 'pappy'

texlahoma said...

Ha! Pappy is fine with me. Jaymond Lucas Lahoma, he might wind up being called Jay. He was born in Ok, he would have been 10lbs in Texas!
Thanks YDG.

yellowdoggranny said...

hmmm, I kinda like Luke as in Luke the Drifter....
with his blood line if he had been born in texas he would be running for govenor....and on his way to the white house...

billy pilgrim said...

congratulations!!!!!

now you can spoil the bejesus out of the little bundle of joy.

i'm jealous. my angels choose not to breed right now.

Hayden said...

wonderful news! congratulations!

texlahoma said...

Thanks billy and hayden. I can already tell he has one thing in common with grampa. He's pretty easy going most of the time but when he gets mad, he gets VERY mad, poor little fella.

Blog Archive