Monday, December 17, 2007


I was watching a guy on the Today Show try to interview Hillary Clinton, not an easy thing to do. I think if he would have asked her
"What time is it Senator Clinton?"
she would have replied
"I have a strong record of knowing what time it is."
"I have known how to tell time since I was just a little girl."
"Other candidates might not believe in time but Bill and I are strong supporters of time and I think my record reflects that."

I mean if she won't even give a straight answer as a candidate, just imagine how she would dance around questions as president. I thought I might actually vote for her at one point and I still might as a "lesser evil" but I hope she's not the Democratic candidate.

5 comments:

joy said...

That's how I feel, too. I'll vote for her is she's the Dem candidate, but I sure hope we go with Edwards or Obama.

yellowdoggranny said...

goooooooooooooo
Obama...
Edwards can't pore piss out
of a boot..

billy pilgrim said...

i hear hillary made 12 million bucks last year.

if she gets the big job, 12 mil will be chicken feed.

texlahoma said...

Glad we agree Joy, I'm leaning towards Obama.
YDG, who pisses in these boots to start with anyway?
BP, 12 million huh? She can stay here if she ever gets tiered of Bill!

Prairie Gothic said...

I really like everything about your blog and read it pretty far back. Just one thing, the Haunted Buy for Less is on Northwest Expwy. I happened to be there then. Everything else, interesting stuff.

Blog Archive