Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Idiots - Imbeciles - Morons 1 in 10 Americans Wants War With Russia Over Downed Airliner



Idiots -Those having an IQ between 26 and 50.
Imbeciles - Those having an IQ between 26 and 50.
Morons - Those having an IQ between 51 and 70.
Sheeple - Those who believe what they are told, without question, by the propaganda arm of the U.S. government, better known as the mainstream media.



In a new CNN/ORC poll, almost one in ten Americans have expressed a desire to take military action against Russia should it be confirmed that Vladimir Putin’s government was somehow involved with the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17.
 85 percent believe Russia is responsible for the MH17 missile attack.
So, it looks like 10% of Americans have an IQ of 70 or less and 85% of Americans are Sheeple.

The 10% are most likely in agreement with the 85%, that leaves 15%.

Congratulations!


If you are an American reading this blog, you are in the top 15%, you are smarter than 85% of your fellow countrymen.


Makes you think doesn't it?


It makes me think, my thoughts can be summed up into one word:

Yikes! 

(One glimmer of hope - the poll is probably propaganda too.)

5 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

Israel did it to divert attention from the gaza massacre.

I'm a little disappointed that kim jong un didn't take credit for personally building the missile and then launching it from a submarine he built in his spare time.

texlahoma said...

Billy - I hear from my sources in North Korea that Kim Jong Un has been having a lot of bad hair days lately so he's been busy executing barbers/hairstylists that don't "bring glory to the state".

Gdeck Bob said...

Anyone who flies commercial aircraft over a war zone is beyond stupid.

Speaking of war zones, Israel has been at war with the Arabs/Muslims since 1948, making Palestine/Israel a war zone also, so not flying aircraft into those places makes sense to me.

The FAA made a good call. It's just wildly unpopular with the Jewish controlled media and the powerful Israeli lobby in the federal government.

texlahoma said...

Bob - I thought the FAA made a good call too. Then Bloomberg goes over there and screws it up.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

Loves Billy's Kim Jong Un-balanced blast!
Right about FAA, guys.
What wars CIA can't get off the ground & US into, count on Mossad & DerKhazakh$chtaat to foment: If I was unregenerate & made trillion$ off funding war like our Kike buddies, I'd be stirring up the shit too.

Plan.Arm.Train.Prepare.Wait.
And when they come for you, GO AFTER THEM!
III%

Blog Archive