Monday, November 18, 2013

Toronto City Council strips crack-smoking mayor of his powers


Toronto Mayor Rob Ford 111813 [CBC]
 I was worried for a minute, but it's okay, they only stripped Mayor Rob Ford of his mayoral powers.

 He can still have more epic nights of drug and alcohol-fueled misbehavior, like on St. Patrick’s Day, 2013.

 The night of frenzied partying allegedly involved Cocaine, OxyContin, Vodka, a Prostitute and Ford telling staffer Olivia Gondek,

 “I want to eat your p*ssy.”

 He can still make apologies like this one:

 “I would never do that,” Ford asserted at the press conference, which was broadcast live over Canadian television networks.

 “I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.”

Those are the powers that I, and probably most Americans, are most concerned about.

 Keep up the news worthy work Mayor Ford!

Source:  rawstory.com 

No comments:

Blog Archive